Silver x fem!reader

You pulled out silvers shoe? You stared at the golden adorable hedgehog eyes and blushed "What I didn't have anything to put in there!" he said while crossing his arms you giggled at his attitude "Guys we don't have all day." said shadow "Ok mister grumpy pants we'll go now." You told him. You two got up and went inside the closet as sonic ran his way to the closet door shuting both of you in "Ok guys 7 minutes starts now!" yelled sonic. You we're as red as a tomato "um (Y/N) are you ok?" "oh y-yeah I'm fine." You smiled even though it was dark "hmm we should some light in here." his shoes and gloves started to glow "There much better we can see now hehe. Uh Y/n your face is red are you sure your alri-" he was caught off by You kissing him you notice this and stopped "I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO TH-" then you were interrupted by soft lips it lasted for ten seconds until you have to separate  "Silver I thought you were with blaze?" "I was until we broke up because she wasn't the one for me but instead of being far away from each other we became really close friends." "oh ok." (wow) as you two continued with the kiss silver licked your bottom lip for an entrance WITCH you accepted and let his tongue in. You let him explore your mouth. Five seconds later which felt like a minute, you two separated (so much yous and yours ) to get air. Silver then moved down neck and licked your sweet spot you moaned a little so no one can here you but silver. The white hedgehog was about to take your shirt of until seven minutes was over "ok guys the minutes are over you can come out now as you got out the closet silver picked you up and flew to his house to continue the fun.

           ( ok if you didn't know this is actually my first time making a seven minutes in heaven so I'm lil nervous making the 🍋 parts heh yeah well have a fantastic day!!!)