Rouge x Male!Reader (part 1)

(Narrative pov)

        Y/n pulled out pink lip stick. He new EGGS-actly who it was (PUNS HAHAHA) It was the most sexiest bat in the HOLE group. Rouge the Bat. The look on Rouge's face was quit shocked actually. But she didn't care. "So Y/n was the one who had chosen me to go in the closet. Well then darling let's hurry up with the seven minutes thing shall we?". The bat and a/t both went to Amy's closet. Y/n couldn't see anything. (Ok so this is a different closet a closet with no lights because Amy here forgot to put on the new light bulb! Amy: WELL SORRY PRINCESS!!!) But Rouge can.

       The bat started to feel a little bit weird like she needed something.... someone. She found out that she was in heat (I don't know how this works ok!). And Rouge knew who can help her with that. "Oh Y/n~ I need your help.~". Y/n confused he asked "Um sure Rouge with what?" "I need your help with something only you can fix~" "That is?" The white bat came closer to the f/c a/t  "I'm in heat love, and you darling has to fix it~" Y/n was shocked he didn't know what to say. He suddenly felt a hand touch his spot, scared he didn't know what to do. The hand unzipped the pants to show Y/n f/c boxers. Another hand taking off both pants and boxers revealing a huge ( banana) bulge "Ooo~ you've gotten big Y/n~" Rouge started licking it. "A-ah~" moaned the a/t "shhh not so loud dear everyone is just outside the door." Rouge kept licking and Y/n kept moaning quietly. Rouge got an idea. The white sexy bat took the dick in her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down. Y/n was moaning a little bit louder but not to loud. "Are you enjoying this darling?~" questioned Rouge "D-don't stop licking R-Rouge." " Heh well you're just have to be-." Y/n cut her off and roughly took her head close to his dick. " Suck it." Rouge did what she was told and started.

        (Ok this is part one because I don't have time because I'm leaving to SEDONA AZ. I'll probably show you guys pictures and stuff. So yeah that all for now my nekos.