Chapter 30 ✔️

*** A/N: The time has come. Now please do pay close attention. I recommend you bring a tissue or two. ***

• Chapter Thirty •

Raven's Point of View

Have you ever wondered what your life could have turned out if you never met a specific person? That one person who made you feel as if you were in cloud nine. That person who said they loved you. They said they would never leave you. They said they would always be with you no matter how hard it got. You gave them all your trust, and with the snap of their fingers, they destroyed you.

Well, this is one of those moments.

"I don't love you," Malakai shouted, with no emotion.

"But you said you did." I cried out.

"You thought I would ever love you. Have you seen yourself?" Malakai stated in disgust.

"I gave you everything!" I shouted.

"And I used you," He said with no emotion.

"You're an asshole." I snapped back.

"I would never fall for you. You were just easy to get with." Kai said.

"I hate you!" I shouted as I tried to hold back the tears.

"Well, guess what, princess, I hate you too. You mean nothing to me." Malakai said in a harsh tone.

"I wish I'd never met you," I stated as I felt a tear run down my cheek.

I quickly got into my car and sped away. Little did I know that I would end up in the hospital. This surely was not discussed or in my script to partake in.

{ Two Hours Earlier... }

I honestly didn't know what's been going on with Malakai lately. He's been so odd that it's so confusing trying to figure him out. Every time I try getting closer to him, he just makes an excuse and leaves.

I don't know if I did something wrong or not. But you didn't. The voice told me. It's like he's shutting me out, the only problem was that I had no clue why he was shutting me out.

"Raven, you're supposed to be looking for a prom dress," Cora stated as she came out of the dressing room.

The truth was that I didn't even know if I was still attending prom. "I can do that some other time, today is all about you guys," I said and plopped myself back on the small sofa.

Gavin, Corey, and I were stuck, helping the girls look for the right dress. Declan and Everette were helping Dawson and Jess today. They needed help setting up a small playground for the trouble makers.

"That dress shows too much. Guys would stare. Although it looks nice on you." Gavin told Cora, which made her turn red as a tomato.

Did I forget to mention that they're finally dating? Well, that explains why Gavin is so...what's the word possessive. But that's ok because they keep each other in check.

"Raven, can you help me zip this dress up?" Trish asked, waving her hand up from inside the dresser.

I only stood up and walked over to her. Trish wanted to get something simple yet a dress that caught people's attention.

"Alright, now come out so we can see," I told her as I went back to my spot.

The dress was gorgeous. She decided on a classy navy colored dress. This, in my opinion, looked so unique on her.