1

May 29th,2017
Dear, Diray
It's me Seokjin again, anyway today Yoongi was acting different whenever his eyes met mine he would turn red and look down. Huh weird maybe he has a fever that's why his face was red? I'll ask him tomorrow, and also when we watched a movie today there was no room on the couch for me and Yoongi to sit so we sat on the floor. We were watching a horror movie and I didn't think Yoongi would get scared of horror movies because he kept on clinging to my arm throughout the whole movie and i think i saw some tears. He looked so adorable clinging onto me i wanted to pet his head but i think he would've screamed more than he already had. Anyways the others are begging me to make them food now so I'll go now I'll write in you later about what happened today.

Kim, Seokjin

SEOKJIN'S POV

"Jin hyung! I want food!" I heard Jungkook yell. "I'm coming I'm coming!" I yelled as I walked down the stairs. I walked to the kitchen but then I noticed that Yoongi wasn't there. "Hey um where're Yoongi?" I ask, "Jin hyung he was in your shared bedroom did you not see him sleeping there?" Jungkook asked me.
"Well honestly I didn't check Yoongi's bee before I came down here so he's probably still sleeping I guess."
"HEY! Hyung! Did you know that Jimin hyung has a crush on- AH! What you do that for?!?" I heard Jungkook protest while rubbing his "injured arm"
"Because you were going to tell everyone excluding Yoongi that I have a crush on someone!" Jimin yelled flailing his arms above his head.
"YA! What's with all the noise this early in the morning?" Yoongi asked tiredly.
"They were saying who stole Jimin's heart Yoongi." I told him and he nodded but I saw that little blush on his cheeks I wonder why?
"Ah, Yoongi you should brush you're hair it's a mess right now." Yoongi nodded and made his way to our room.
"Hey, did anyone notice that Yoongi been turning red a lot lately?" JK asked
"What do you mean Yoongi's been turning red a lot?" I asked in a worried tone.
"You haven't noticed hyung?" Jimin asked I shook my head what are they talking about?
"Well Yoongi hyung has been like turning red lately and he would run out of the room if anyone saw and I don't know maybe he's sick or has a crush on someone? Jin hyung can you check up on Yoongi to make sure he's not sick?" Jimin asked I nodded.
I made my way upstairs to our shared bedroom, I didn't see Yoongi on his bed he's probably in the bathroom I made my way to our bathroom. And what I saw broke my heart Yoongi was crying and I could hear his small sobbing.
"H-he'll n-never love me b-back M-Min Y-Yoongi you're so stupid to think that he'll ever l-l-love y-y-you back." Yoongi sobbed I just want to hug him in my chest and tell him if the person he likes doesn't love him back then their not worth his time.
I opened the door and I grabbed Yoongi by the arm gently so I wouldn't hurt him.
"J-Jin h-hyung what are you doing?" He asked shocked at what I was doing.
"I heard you crying and it broke my heart Yoongi so I wanted to hug you and tell if you guy you like doesn't love you back then he's not worth it." I said stroking his hair and he calmed down a bit.
"H-hyung? Can we sit on the floor my legs feel weak." I nodded and we sat on the ground well Yoongi was in my lap because I was still hugging him.
"Yoongi what's the guy like? Is he nice to you?" I asked looking down at Yoongi who was grabbing my shirt he looked so small in my arms.
"H-He's a good cook h-hyung and yes he treats me well." He said giving me his beautiful gummy smile that he has.
"Good I don't wha him to treat you badly Yoongi." I said ruffling his hair.
"Oh yeah I came here to ask you why have you been blushing a lot around me lately?" I asked and Yoongi blushed and looked down. I used my pointer finger to lift up his chin so he could look at me.

Do you really want to know?

yes.

A/N
HELLO! Yes another yoonjin fanfic bc I thought of this in math class bc I dunno why? And I can't get enough of my ult ship yoonjin tbh I think yoonjin makes more sense to me than yoonmin but anywho I hope you enjoy and yea it was short bc I can't think rn but I hope you liked it A and yea!