2

Do you really want to know?

yes.

Whenever I'm around the person I like I feel like there are a million of butterflies in my
stomach and I don't know what to do! I always think that he'll reject me if I ever confess to him hyung! I d-don't k-know what to do anymore.

Yoongi was crying more in Seokjin's arms since they were still hugging. Jin rubbed circles on Yoongi's back to calm him down a bit and it worked Yoongi stopped crying. And he was breathing heavily because of the crying. Seokjin wants to tell Yoongi that it'll be ok and he'll be there for him.
"Hey Yoongi?"  Jin got a hm? As a response.
"If you can't confess to the person who stole your heart hold onto my hand until you win that person's heart."
"Ok, hyung." Yoongi started to slowly drift off into sleep, and Jin would never tell Yoongi this but a sleeping Yoongi is very cute and it made Jin want to put kisses all over Yoongi's face. Jin carried Yoongi with his arms under Yoongi's neck and legs and he carried him to his bed and brushed a few strands of hair out of Yoongi's face.
"Hyung can you sleep with me?" Jin turned around to see Yoongi huddled up in his blanket and that sight in front of Jin was quite adorable if you asked him.
"Why Yoongi?" Jin asked. "I-I feel l-lonely t-that's all pretty please?"
"Oh, alright Yoongi." Jin said as he ruffled Yoongi's hair and got into bed with Yoongi.
"Yoongi-ssi go turn off the lights." Jin saw that when he got into bed with a Yoongi that Yoongi's face turned a little bit red. Was that a blush? He wondered to himself.
"O-oh ok hyung I-I'll go turn off the lights." Yoongi said and got out of bed to turn the switch off. Once it was off Jin realized that Yoongi didn't go back in bed.
"Yoongi-ssi? Why aren't you coming to bed?" Jin asked and he got a whimper in return is Yoongi scared of the dark? He wondered.
"J-Jin hyung I can't see help me please..." Jin got out of bed to find Yoongi.
"Yoongi-ssi is something wrong?" Jin asked and Yoongi just shut his eyes closed.
"Yoongi look at me." Yoongi shook his head as a 'no' and Jin let out a sigh and carried Yoongi back to his bed and got in with Yoongi after.
"Yoongi are you afraid of the dark?" Jin asked.
"No, I just couldn't see where the bed was hyung."
"Ok if you say so Yoongi." Jin said and hugged Yoongi to sleep. And what Jin didn't know was that the other was burning up because of what he did to fall asleep. Why? Well it's because Yoongi had a crush on his hyung, yes he has a crush on Jin.

NEXT MORNING

Jin woke up with something or more like someone in his arms. He looked down to see a sleeping Yoongi and the sight was really cute in Jin's eye. He pushed back a few strands of hair in Yoongi's fringe. He slowly got out of bed to make breakfast for all of the members. Jin hears one of the members coming down the stair LOUDLY like stomping his feet. Jin turned around to see Jungkook, ah of course it's the maknae of the group who else would walk down the stairs like he's a dinosaur owning this place?
"JIN HYUNG! GOOD MORNING!" Why is Jungkook yelling when he's near Jin who knows that's just Jungkook logic.
"Good Morning and don't yell you'll wake up the others."
"Yes hyung! I remember!" Jungkook yelled even more. Oh my gosh how does Jin control this kid?
"That's still yelling."
"HOW ABOUT THIS?" He yelled.
"That's clearly yelling Jungkook and look you woke up Jimin."
Jungkook turns around to see a sleepy Jimin making his way down the stairs.
"GOOD MORNING JIMIN HYUNG!" Jungkook yells once more.
"YA! Why are you yelling this early in the morning?!" Jimin says as he smacks Jungkook's head.
"AH! WHAT YOU DO THAT FOR I DID NOTHING WRONG HYUNG HES BEING MEAN TO ME!" Jungkook complains to Jin.
"NO! YOU WOKE ME UP FROM MY SLEEP! AND LOOK NOW YOU WOKE UP NAMJOON!" Jimin yells TOO and Jin goes back to cooking as he hears the two bicker.
"Why are you yelling?" Namjoon asked.
"I was just saying good morning to them!" Jungkook explained.
"But why are you yelling good morning to them in the first place?"
"Um because I want to!" Jungkook says jumping up and down.
Soon Taehyung and Hoseok wakes up and comes to the bickering of Jungkook.
But Yoongi still hasn't woken up. I'll check on him after I finish cooking.
"Jin hyung! Are you and Namjoon dating?" Jungkook asks.
"Um, no why?" Jin asks the younger one. "Well you two seem like you're dating!"
"Ok Jungkook whatever you say."
"And I think you and Yoongi hyung should date! You'd look so cute together!"
What is this kid even talking about? Jin wondered as he sets the plates on the table. After he finished serving the food to all the members except one he told the others he's going to check on Yoongi.
"What are you guys going to kiss or something?" Jungkook asks.
"Jungkook we aren't dating ok?" Jin said with his arms on his hips.
"Whatever you say Jin hyung." Jungkook says stuffing his mouth with more food.
Jin walks up the stairs and to their shared bedroom. Jin opens the door to a sleeping Yoongi. Aw he must be tired Jin thought. He walked over to Yoongi's bed and shook Yoongi a bit after awhile Yoongi stirred in his sleep.
"Yoongi wake up I made breakfast." After a few minutes Yoongi started to get up but he Jin's arms because he was still tired.
"Yoongi get off of me." Jin said but the younger stayed in his arms.
"No carry me I'm still tired please hyung?" Yoongi asked and Jin nodded and carried him to the bathroom and went back into the bedroom to get Yoongi a change of clothes.
Jin took off Yoongi's shirt and the sight before him scared him Yoongi had cuts on his arms some healed and some haven't yet.
"Yoongi? When did you cut yourself?" Jin asked in a tone of worry.
Yoongi looked down and felt ashamed that Jin found out. Jin the person who stole Yoongi's heart. Jin the person that makes Yoongi smile around him.