Just Getting Started

Ignorant A Cliché Love Story Chapter 3
---
"Hi." He replies putting his phone down.

I sit down in front of him as he looks over at me. "You go to Franklin?" I ask, puzzled. I've never seen him before and our school wasn't that big.

He nods. "Just got transferred."

"Well if you want I could show you around." I say gesturing to the school.

"Got ya schedule?" I ask looking at his soft features. He was very cute from his deep dimples, wavy hair, and sharp jaw to his long fingers that danced across the table.

He nods. "Here." He says while handing me his planner.

I look for the classes that either i had or i knew.

1st period- Physics Andy Ellis

3rd period- P.E. Veronica Gus

5th period- English 12 Nicole Manning

7th period- Art 1 Cole Madison

I return his planner back to him after underlining the places i knew. "So i have Art and English with you and i know where the other two are located." I respond to him. I look up noticing that he is staring at my lips. "I'm sorry did you not hear me?" I ask sincerely not realizing if i made a mistake or not.

He smiles. "You know not being able to hear has its perks. Like I have an excuse to look at your beautiful face." My eyes grow wide and my heats up. "um..thank you." I reply surprised at his compliment.

"So if you want i could walk you to your class, yeah?" I ask making sure he could see my face clearly.

"That would be great." He replies. I get up and dust the imaginary particles off my blouse. He follows suit and throws a paper in the bin. We exit the lunchroom and I wave goodbye to my friends on the way out.

-----

"So this is Ellison's class." I say while gesturing to the room.

"Thanks. I'll see you fifth period?" He asks.

I nod "Of course. See you later." I walk out the room and down the hall to my own first period class, Spanish. The activity of learning a new language was exciting to me and i loved the challenge. However after being in Spanish for three years, I find that my teacher is boring and so is the subject. I'm at a point where it's not enjoyable anymore. So I already knew that after the bell rung, signaling the beginning of the school day, that i was going to take a nap.

I put my head down as my teacher babbled on about beauty in other countries and wished i could teleport somewhere else besides this place. As my mind settles on other things i relax. However Jessye was persistent in my thoughts. His long golden hair and perfect smile made me wonder how someone so gorgeous had to live with such a burden. I mean not being able to communicate with someone else effectively would be frustrating to me. As I ponder the possibilities of having a disability the bell rung, ending the class.

I grab my belongings and the pile of work siting on my desk as i walk past the disapproving eyes of my boring teacher. But I still don't give two f*cks about it or her. I wait for Megyn as she takes her books out of her locker and puts them in her bag.

"Did you see Rikky's butt today? I swear he's killing those squats." She says eyeing the football players bottom. I roll my eyes. "I'm sure your boyfriend would love to hear you say that." I reply sarcastically.

She copies my previous actions. "We broke up like two days ago." She responds clearly done with her old 'boo'.

"You killing me Meg. You cannot keep hopping from dude to dude. You gon' catch sum."

"The only thing i'm catching are some flakes. All these boys act like they like me but really they just want what every other guy wants." She sighs. "Where is my prince charming?!" She cries loudly, doing the most.

We walk into our 2nd period class and sit in our seats.

I sigh in content as Griffyn walks in. God surely did take his time with this one. I mean how could someone be this fine? From the perfect hair, to his defined calves he was nothing but perfection. Megyn knocks my arm from underneath me and I jump.

"Stop drooling." She whispers.

I scuff and return my gaze to Griffyn. The teacher walks in and we start the following hour.

----

Seventh period rolled around quite quickly and I was thanking God for the swiftness. I sat in the middle row and put my bag in the seat beside me to ensure Jessye had a seat. As he walked in i noticed that all the girls in the freaking room were looking at him. I roll my eyes for the millionth time today and move my bag. He smirks and sits beside me.

"How was your day?" I ask.

"Terrible. I hate school and now I hate it even more." He sighs.

My demeanor changes. "Oh...um i'm sorry to hear that."

He chuckles. "Nah it's not your fault. You have actually been such a big help without me even asking. I don't know how I could repay you. So thank you."

"No problem." I pause. "So there's this party that's going on and a few of my friends were planning to go-"

"-are you going?" He asks while interrupting me.

"Uh..."

No, I wasn't planning on going! However I couldn't disappoint this handsome human, so I did what any other girl would have done. I told him yeah.

"Great i'll try to make it."

---

Unedited

What is up?

Its been a year since i said i would update this but life is crazy.

No my schedule has not lifted up.

When will i update?
I have no clue but im trying.

Thank you all who have stuck with me and this book. It's much appreciated.

Love ya
God bless
Lee