Screw you and your little dog too

I was sitting in the leaders office of the Women Beaters a Spanish gang Wich was Actually Called "Mujeres batidoras." The Leader has been looking at me for two minutes now just stroking his perro and smoking his cigar. I would look at my hands and then back him repeatedly he would just keep smirking.

"Hola hermosa." " Hi." I said through gritted teeth my brother was on the floor playing with some of the toys I brought with me for him. "You came her not under your own wishes I understand why you are angry. I am Javier, and you are-." "Sidnie." I looked at him with a sour face he was handsome and looking at him with discust would be the only way I would not fall into his charm. " Sidnie I'm 16 I wanted to fall in love with someone before I die I wanted to be with a hermosa women before I leave this place." 'So why did you bring me here don't tell me you want me t be the one for you.' " See that's my point the first time I saw you you were playing with your brother in the stream in your backyard. I thought you were the one imediantly so here you are." He was crazy absolutely crazy "Sorry Javier but I don't date.My only obligation on this Earth right now I'd to keep my Hermano safe." The second I said that Javier was in front of me he was even more fine up close... his hand was on my thigh god.. curse him and his good looks. I tried to smile a forgiving smile but instead I was blushing deep red. "Will you please be mine until I die then you can leave this place forever I give you my word that you will live like a queen here." He smiled and played with my hands running his thumb over my knuckles my other hand feeling the leather of the chair. And my eyes dancing between Romeo over here, and my brother.

For the GoodLife of my brother ,and the selfish reasons of my teenage hormones. I made the worst choice of my life.
I looked into his eyes and I said "Whateva' sure."