How I met your bitch

I hadn't slept a wink my brother was running around the kitchen playing swords with one of the castles gaurds and I was sitting at the counter sipping coffee and still amazed by how nice this house was. I was all nice and calm I guess till a he walked in. He was acting so calm as if we were a married couple just hanging out. He kissed my cheek and and started fixing breakfast I just started at his every movement. " Like what you see?" I laughed and sipped my hot coffee burning my mouth. "Damn." He stopped what he was doing and got ice from the fridge all without even looking at me. "I saw that coming to be honest hermosa."  I rolled my eyes...wait how does he have power and electricity how is this all dawning on me now.. "Um Javier.." 'yes?" "How do you have electricity." I have solar Panels on the roof." My parents installed them before they died." I nodded my head. " How did you survive so long  out there?." No one ever really asked me that question before it was so strange. " I guess I just thought of making sure my brother lived as nor as he could so I tried to make it seem like it was when our parents were alive. I made sure u stayed away from people and got food..." Javier looked dazed but he was listening. "Sidnie do you know how bad the other gangs want you? Do you even know how beautiful you are?" All these years I never really thought about looking pretty just about surviving I saw girls selling their body on streets for food as young as twelve. "No I guess not I haven't had the time to admire my self."  " I got a message yesterday from a gang up north somehow they got a picture of you and the leader is dealing a whole bunch of supplies for you I turned him down but he wants you bad... Sidnie I don't wanna loose you." I started hyperventilating I haven't had a panic attack since the beginning this all started. I was now on he floor I guess all of that holding in of tears and anger was finally coming out. Javier was now holding me and and saying with was gonna be ok. But the truth was it wasn't.

A month had gone by and my brother has adapted to this way of life now that I  was worried that he was adapting to well.. 

Javier,Keven,and the Castle gaurds we're all watching a move on DVD downstairs while I was mapping out escape routes of the city in case the gang from up North was planning on making a visit.

"Hermosa come down and watch the movie with us give yourself a break." I nodded and walked downstairs to see they were watching the Incredibles.
I cuddled up with my brother and my best friend Javier.

I decided to take a walk around the property Wich was huge imagine a castle is Javier's home and all the little homes are where the towns people live. I continued walking when I heard screaming. I was deciding if I was going​to run to help or run away... " Help Help.. STOP!" Solana... I ran towards the house and opened the door to see Her getting molested by the same man she was kissing on and the men he was traveling with.
I grabbed a bat from the floor and swung at the head of one the men knocking him out cold. The other men turned around and started coming towards me. I swung warning then off. " Come here!" They yelled I backed up.

I saw Solana frozen in place trimbling
I needed to get myself together. I swung the bad at the first head that came my way knocking him out I grabbed the next one by the shirt bring his head down to my knee then kicking him in the throat. The last one was still on Solana laughing Sadisticily not realizing what just happened to his friends. I came behind him and swung the bad at the back of his neck.

Solana was in the bathroom back at the house still in shock I I didn't know what to do so I just did what a  mother would.

I was washing her hair with my brother in other room watching a movie on the bed.

"Sid Wid." He eyes were glossy and her hands were squeezing my thigh.
  "I want those motherfuckers to pay I want them to die." I looked down at her.. I didn't know what to say.. I just held her head to my stomach and swayed back and forth..

"I Promise they will."