Auslly: Mental love

Emma pov

Austin is so hot and famous but I think he actually likes me. But  I do not, he thinks I am really his girlfriend but really he is my ticket to fame, Ally is not the only one who can write songs. But I will admit Austin does have all the qualities that old boyfriend never had Austin is sweet and funny and always picks me up when I am feeling down. I think he likes ally and I can't help but get jealous when he talks about her EVERY SINGLE DAY!! well I am going to do something about that. so Austin I say what do you want to do. How about this he gently grabs me and leans in to kiss me and I kiss back, it turns into us making out until I hear something fall outside the hall. I pull away and say what was that, probably nothing he says trying to pull me back in. It was something I will go see, I open the door and see ally listening at the door I close the door and step out. Why the hell are you up here? Hey it my store she says, whatever get out of here or I will make you sorry I say angrily. yah right you won't do anything Ally says, well watch me I trip her and she falls down the steps. Austin runs out the practice room o my god ally are you ok?! he says, she is fine Austin let's go back up stairs hold on Austin says ally what happened he says as ally began to speak I mug her very hard and she says nothing I was just being clumsy I wanted to tell you guys that my dad called and said it's time to close the store so we have to go. Ok Austin says come on em see you later ally bye Austin she says. Man getting ally off his mind is going to be hard but I will try.