Austin, ally, and oh yeah dallas

1 month later

Ally's pov

Dallas and I have been dating for a month now he is the best. we have been to the movies, ice cream store and even more I hope we last forever. it's back to work and I walk in on Trish and Dez fighting like always so I walk over to them and pull them apart. can you two get along for 1 day, no one can get along with this bitch Trish says I tell her that she always starts the fights and that Dez  is a nice person who she should not be mean to.  then Dez says that Austin is looking for me up stairs.

Austin pov

Ally and I are going to work on a song for another performance, I am surprised that I could focus at my last performance at Disney world I was think about ally the whole song ever since she told me that she loves people unconditionally I have not been the same. now every time I see ally I  get lost in her eyes I can't handle 5 minutes alone with her because I can't fall in love with her so I run out the store and she chases me to minis. Austin what's wrong I thought were going to write a song for the beach club she grabs me hands and I start to tingle oh yeah sorry something came up but we can do this tomorrow. we have plenty of time. and I run away.

Ally's pov

That was really odd I start to walk to minis then Dallas grabs me by waist and he looks really mad. hey d what's up I tried to kiss his check but he won't let me. why were  you and Austin holding hands he says really mad , baby calm down it was nothing it better not be he says don't hold his hand again I tried to pull him back but he yells and says let go and walks off.