Austin's dream

Austin pov

It was 1:00 AM when I woke from possibly the dream of my life the only down side to it was i had to force myself to wake up out of it. Ally and i were on a date it was so amazing i enjoyed every minute of it. We almost kissed but i had to force myself to snap out of it. ally is so perfect and i can't stand the fact that she is is Dallas's arms. i hate him so much! I am so shellfish if ally and i get together i could ruin her life and she doesn't deserve that pain. i can't hurt her because i can't control my own feelings but it gets harder everyday. Being with ally takes me to another world, i can't go back to sleep so i sneak downstairs for a snack then go back up to my room and turn on Robot Chicken but keep it on low so i won't wake up everyone. It was a marathon on so i stayed up for 2 hours until my mom came in without knocking. Austin baby why are you still up go to bed * Austin's mom grabs the remote and turns the TV off* Mom why did you do that?! because you need to sleep you have school! No! i am not going to school i want to stay home I tell her. Is something going on at school my mom asked me, i tell her no everything is all good. then your going to school end of conversation she says as she walks out. the next morning i was damn tired i slept for like 15 minutes my alarm went off but i didn't even let the music play I just hit the snooze button.  My brother rocky comes in and tells me to wake up or mom will get the water bucket i tell him i am getting up so don't get mom. I took a shower then get dressed, i was so happy i had plenty of time to eat. Austin only 3 days left till your performance my dad says. will you guys be there? everyone agrees that they will be there, maybe you should invite ally over for dinner rydel says. it will nice to have another girl around for a chance. Ally will over real soon i tellthem.