is are friend ship gone?

Normal POV

Sonic was wondering if he should tell shadow about his dark secret "ugh! If I tell him he might think of me as a monster!" Sonic wanted kept his secret to himself "I don't want to lose shadow I like him...more than like love him I can't lose him."
Shadow just woke up he hated mornings but he was glad that he was done unpacking,he went out side to see if he could find sonic "hey shadster" shadow tried to look mad but that name made he just chucked and gave a smirk"is that my new nickname"he said kind of joyfully "it has a nice ring to it" sonic said "shadow replied " your just lucky that I can't think of any nicknames!" Sonic chucked "see ya later shadster."
Shadow realised day after day when he hung out with sonic he always left before sundown when this thought was going through his mind sonic was about  to run off like he always did"well got to go by-" sonic paused to feel a strong grasp on his arm "sonic why do you just leave before sundown whats so important"shadow said sternly " n-no reason shads" sonic said nervously"sonic...you can tell me" sonic felt a sudden pain go through his body he fell to the floor in pain"UGH..."shadow was confused what's going on"s-SONIC" shadow ran to the blue hedgehog to see what was happening "s-shads I'm fine just go I don't want you to see me like this!" Sonic still turning in to a werehog "sonic what are you talking about" then shadow realised what was going on.