tails!?!

Shadow and sonic where in the park sonic suddenly herd something that sounded like small helicopter propeller's,sonic looked around trying to find the source of the sound he looked up to see tail "hey sonic"the young fox said dropping down "tails!" Sonic ran and huged tails shadow was just confused about what was going on Sonic was hugging tails "oh ya shadow this is tail!"sonic said obviously excited to he his old friend but shadow didn't know how to feel  about it "hey sonic I made some new inventions want to seen them" tails said "yay!"sonic said tails flew of sonic followed shadow was just left there in the dust now he definitely hates this young fox when, when shadow finally came home he saw tails showing sonic machines and sonic was so surprised that he didn't even notice shadow shadow just stood there waiting for sonic to notice him but all he got was tails give him a evil smirk "I'm going to go target practicing he said grabbing his gun off the counter and walking outside slamming the door after a wile of shooting he looked up at the sky is was turning dark he was wondering what was happening with sonic and tails "dose tail know" he mumbled to him self "know about what?" Shadow jumped and looked behind him to see the yellow (I can't tell I think he's yellow)fox behind him "I guess you don't know" shadow said continuing to shoot the targets he set up in the forest "dose that Little secret your keeping from me have to do of why sonic left in such a hurry?" Shadow paused "cuse I know he won't just leave me like that not with out a reason" tails said giggling shadow suddenly pointed the gun at tail "your doing this on purpose aren't you tails just shrugged "maybe..." Shadow was sick of this Little brat he pulled the trigger and suddenly a blue blur zoomed between the then suddenly stopped and collapsed on the ground "sonic!".