the confusion

Sonic know who to believe or who to trust his best friend or his lover he was confused as well "why did shadow want to kill tails, how did tails know where I was how did he know all of this...that's kind of creepy now that I think about it" he looked at the text from tails he was so excited to get a text from his best friend that he didn't notice how he new all of this sonic had a sudden realisation he look at the camera on his phone the the speaker  "hey sonic!" The voice made sonic jump "oh...hi tails" tails looked at sonics phone and then at sonic "what are you doing" giving a innocent smile"oh...nothing" tails chuckled a little sending shivers down  sonics spine "what don't you trust your best friend anymore" tails said walking closer to sonic"after all I wasn't the one who shot you"sonic tryed to move but he was in to much pain "it wasn't his fault" the Young fox get mad "why!,why do you love him why not me it's not fair I loved you ever sence we meet and you fall in love with some emo!" Sonic was shocked but also scared"t-tails..." Tails jumped up and started to strangle sonic.

(Yes another cliffhanger but I did answer a thing you guys where talking about so your welcome 😊)