Author's note

Sooooooooo...
It's been a pretty long time since I was active on Wattpad. I don't really have an excuse, Wattpad gliched on me one day, I couldn't update for a couple of days, and I fell out of my updating rhythm as a result. Then I never found the rhythm again.
I plan on getting back to updating and being active again though. Maybe it's kind of stupid to some, but when I was really active on Wattpad, I felt like I was part of a community, I felt like I was coming out of my shell and being somewhat adventurous.
So yeah, most people who did read my stuff regularly probably don't care anymore, and anyone new who's reading this is slightly confused I imagine, but this is it. My big, epic comeback.
I also plan on making the comeback official with a super long addition to my story that exercises some of my actual writing skills (which you should read because it would make me feel better about myself) called 'The Ultimate Collection of One-shots'. Well, it's exclusively Transformers, but if I added that to it the title wouldn't have been as catchy. But yeah, I'm getting the ball rolling on my two stories that are on going. Woot. So plan on some rapid fire updates on this book. I'm laying it on thick.

~Jakkie