Mail frome dad ?!

One late Saturday night 2 months after Mia's dad went missing she heard knocking on the door. Her butler went to open it and so he did. It was the post man. " good evening." Said the butler. The post man was not saying a word. He just gave the butler something big and then he left. The butler closed the door and went in to the living room we are Mia was. " Mia, you have got mail from..." then he stoped with a terrified face " your father..."

Mia ran to the butler and ripped the big box from his hands. She saw a letter on the box. " to my beautiful Mia from Azilo" which was the name of her father. She took the box up to her room and alameda the butler to follow her.
They sat down on her bead and Mia started reading " dear Mia, I have found an African tribe in the jungles. They call themselves for Malikis. They believe in magic and stories of gods that come to earth. I was gonna give u this as a gift
But I have seen what it dose. Mia promise me to never open the box. If opened bad will happen. So don't ever open the black box." Mia looked at the black box. It seemed normal. The butler next to me ripped the box out of my hands. " Mia your dad has told u not to open it. I will lock it up in the basement and you will not touch it. Is that under stood ?" The butler looked terrified so I agreed. He told me to go down to the sheafs and also if they cold make me dinner, and so I did.