The basement

The next night she she felt a urge to open the box. She tried to fight it but it was so strong. She got out of bed and took quiet steps towards her bed room door. She struck her hand to open the door handle.
She stoped herself " but dad said not to open the box " she thought she should just go back to bed and so she did.

5 min later she woke up again for the same reason. She got up and went to the door the door opened with a loud crack.
She went down the stairs.and towards the basement door. " wait a second the door is locked. Damn it !" She started walking up the stairs to one of the butlers room, frank the butler with the keys, probably has the key to the basement.
I reach my hand out to open The door. As the door opens up Mia can heart the butler snoring. She walked up to him and looks at the keys. She puts her hand around them so that they don't make sound. As she walked out of the room she feels kind of mean. But she ignored it and went straight to the basement. Wail standing there looking at the door, she puts her hands in her pocket to get the keys. She unlocks the door and starts to open it. She got that feeling of regret. She looked the door, went up the stares, put the keys in franks room and went back to sleep.