•Chapter 4•

"But you have to try out first.. but I'm positive you'll do great! so what do you say?" Palette asked me while having this huge grin plastered on his face. I hesitated for a bit but accepted, I did took cheerleading classes when I was young(or did you |=)) . "Sure thing! When does the try outs start? "

"YAY! We'll start tomorrow until Friday! After classes! it will be held at the gym" he said while taking a bite out of his sandwhich(that just randomly appeared on his hands, lol jk). "want a bite?" he asked me while handing me his sandwhich.

I smiled and shook my head, he looked and pointed at the paperbag that I'm holding when I was about to open it. "hey, what's that?" he asked me while pointing at the paperbag Mr. Nightmare gave me.

"I don't know,but I'm pretty sure it's food..Mr. Nightmare gave it to me since I forgot my lunch.." I opened the bag and it contains cupcakes and some sweets.

"OOO CUPCAKES CAN I HAVE ONE?"Palette shouted. I just giggled. "okay, here" I took two cupcakes out of the bag and gave palette one. "THANK YOU!"he said while placing his sandwhich down and started eating the cupcake.

We talked for a while before lunch time finally ended. "Well, I'll see you around (Y/N)!" Palette shouted while waving and walking away. I waved back, I stood up and just in time the bell rang. (damn it im watching fairly odd parents from the shop's tv rn and chloe is getting on my nerves ;-; )

I walked towards the gym and notice students are already there.. and they're wearing some kind of uniform. shoot. I forgot to get mine at the principal's office. I sighed.

"HEY YOU! WHY AREN'T YOU IN YOUR UNIFORM?" I'm guessing the teacher, shouted. "oh wait, you're the new student. I'm Coach Error, AND I AM YOUR (father lol XDD)GYM TEACHER." 'Coach Error' shouted again. "now, I'm pretty sure there are extra uniforms that you can use. PJ!!" Pj is in this class too? just amazing.

"what is it dad- oh you" Pj exclaimed. "Pj, give (Y/N) those extra uniforms that we have"Coach Error ordered. "pftt he's your dad?! oh Mr. Error wait until you hear what PJ did toda-mphf" Pj covered my mouth. "okay dad! we'll be going now" Pj said as he dragged me towards the gym lockers. "OKAY YOU MAGGOTS (I feel so weird typing maggot ;-;) WHILE WE'RE WAITING FOR PJ AND (Y\N), 10 LAPS! NOW"Coach Error said as he blowed his whistle. Everyone just groaned and started running.

"it's too tight! how am I suppose to run!?" I shouted at PaperJam, struggling to move. "yeah, because it was my fault why you didn't bring your uniform" Paperjam said while staring at my butt. "STOP THAT YOU PERV" I shouted as I raised my hand but failed. Paperjam laughed and started walking towards the door (don't worry, he did not watch you change) "are you going or what"

"WHAT IS TAKING YOU BOTH SO LONG" we heard Coach Error shouted as he entered the room.

"(Y/N) can't move"

"and why is that?"

"the uniform is too tight"

I sighed. "it's okay, I'll just try my best not to tear the uniform.. I guess" We went outside and Coach Error immediately blowed his whistle. "WE'LL JUST DO BASIC TODAY SINCE IT'S FIRST DAY, NOW JOG!" I sighed. The fruit of my procrastinating.

??? PoV

I was walking towards the bathroom that is close to the gym. I heard screaming of Error of course. I sighed "doesn't Error get tired with all these screaming?" I said to myself. I heard more screaming so I went to take a look of what's happening.

I saw (Y/N) running by herself while students are.. cheering? I also saw Palette. "GO (Y/N)! YOU CAN DO IT! JUST TWO MORE LAPS!"I looked at (Y/N) again and couldn't help but feel heat around my face, she's wearing a very tight uniform. wait am I seriously blushing?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

damn it guys im having a hard time writing right now. im still writing in a computer shop. and someone is using the computer I usually use, the current keyboard im using right now is effin broken, i am literally smashing my fingers so it can freakin enter. well still I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I literally gave effort *cough* smashing *cough* I have to watch EAH NOW