Chapter 6

I was walking down the hallways and one of the students walked up to me.

"Hi! Are you (Y/N)? I'm Moonlight by the way"

I nodded. "Yep, why? "

"I just want to ask on how you made Mr. Nightmare.. smile like that" I looked at him confused. "What do you mean?"

"Well no one really makes him smile like that.. not even Muffet, well maybe sometimes but rarely.. "

But before I can say anything the bell rang. "I'm sorry but I have to go, I'll see you later though!" I waved and gave him a sweet smile. He did the same thing and started walking to wherever his next class is.

I sighed. "Gosh why is my heart beating so fast? Am I that nervous?"

I finally reached my destination. I opened the door and cringed to the loudness of this room was. I went to my seat and sat down.

5 minutes have passed and there's still no Mr. Nightmare.

"That's weird, Mr. Nightmare -" then the door busted open with a panting Mr. Nightmare entering. (lol)

"Well.. speak of the devil" I thought.

Mr. Nightmare went to his desk and sat down. "I'm so sorry for being late, I.. overslept.. " I look at him.

"Aww that's okay Mr. Nightmare, a charming and kind teacher like you deserves rest" My weird instincts snapped and thought about it.

Then I notice everyone staring at me, including Mr. Nightmare. I looked at them with a confused expression.  "W..whaa..t?"

I looked at the student behind me that started to giggle. "Lawl you made Mr. Nightmare flustered" then I realized.

I turned around again, awkwardly. No one has said a single word yet.. well except for the dude that was right behind me.

Three minutes have passed and I'm sweating.. really hard. I'm sweating so much that I could possibly be a human faucet. Oh and did I mention that everyone is still staring at me?

"Ahem anyways, thank you miss (Y/N) for the compliment" oh my- fINALLY. I  nodded awkwardly and just gave him two thumbs up. (spongebo- nvm)

------------------------------------------------

I'm really sorry for the short chapter and for the mistakes ;^; it's really late rn since I was so busy earlier also the part where the reader gave two thumbs up to nightmare I actually based it on what I did.. it happened when my history teacher was explaining and I finally understand, I was like *gives two thumbs up and smiles weirdly*