Chapter 2

Buffy was hungry for blood, and Quentin was nowhere to be found. She needed blood! Buffy managed to pull the shackles from the wall that she was chained to and got out to find some fresh blood.

"Now, time to look for some fresh meat!" Buffy said, baring her fangs. "I'm going to love this new life!"

Buffy managed to find some poor unsuspecting fool she could feed on while Spike, Angel , Giles and the Scoobies landed in what is now Cleveland, due to Sunnydale being destroyed by the dragon.

"I don't think I'm going to like it here?" Xander said, when they departed the airport.

"It certainly isn't Sunnydale." Anya said.

"Well, we can't go home." Angel said.

"That's because there is no Sunnydale." Spike said.

"We'll just have to make the most of it." Giles said to the group.

"If only we knew if Buffy had survived?" Spike said sadly.

"It's not likely." Angel said.

Just then, a girl with blonde hair looking much like Buffy ran past them.

"Man, that girl looks a lot like Buffy." Spike mused.

"That's because it was Buffy." Angel said, running after the girl.

"OMG! It was." Spike said following Angel, with the Scoobies following close behind.

They found Buffy feeding on fresh kill as she sucked the blood from the guy.

"I can't look." Giles said when they all caught up to find Buffy sucking the blood from the guy.

Spike couldn't believe what he saw...Buffy sucking blood from a human? She was one of them? Who had turned her? He vowed to find the one who turned Buffy, and kill them! They needed the Slayer...now that the Demons had destroyed Sunnydale and they were all forced to move to Cleveland. God how Spike hated it here!

"Spike, help me find Buffy!" Angel demanded.

Buffy had run off when she saw Angel and Spike. They couldn't see her like this. One of them! A bloodsucker! As much as she enjoyed being one!

Meanwhile, in another part of Cleveland, Wesley and Willow were conducting their own search for the missing Buffy, when they were distracted by one of Kralik's minions, hoping to destroy Willow and Wesley. Kralik had thought he'd seen the last of that Scooby gang when he kidnapped the Slayer and turned her, but no...they all had to move to Cleveland. That's when Kralik decided to move to Cleveland. He had to destroy this Scooby gang. They couldn't destroy his plan...to take over the world. He wanted to be King and the Slayer his Queen!

"Do you think he saw us?" Willow asked Wesley, as they hid in an alley from one of Kralik's minions.

"No, but we'll need to hide out here until all is clear." Wesley told a nervous Willow.

As Wesley and Willow huddled close to each other in their cramped space, feelings of attraction haunted both Willow and Wesley as they each contemplated whether to give in to desire.