Just Married

^^ Carmine Signorelli as Leonardo Venturi!
Isn't he gorgeous??

"You can't be serious!" Leonardo Venturi shouted, processing what just occurred.
Benjamin Hale; or Benjamin Venturi now, stared down at the certificate in front of him.
She was right, Ben signed the marriage line, not the witness one, "why did you let me do that?"
The clerk shrugged, "you already signed it when I pointed to the line beside it, I didn't want to make you wait to get a new marriage license."
"But... I wasn't here to see either of them sign the paper!" Olivia tried to think of any excuse she could, "doesn't that mean it's not official?"
"Doesn't work like that, you saw Ben sign.. and you were in the area, plus I saw them sign it that's good enough," the clerk explained, rudely to Olivia.
"Well, we'll just get a divorce!" Leonardo suggested, glaring at Ben.
The clerk groaned, her eyes darting around to the government officials that were stnading around the courthouse, "see...They said that if you tried to pull a stunt like that... They'll ship you back to Italy, and Shut down all of your hotels as soon as possible."
Leo gasped, and stared wide eyed at the clerk.
"That doesn't affect me," Ben pointed out with a shrug.
"Well," the clerk cocked her head, "you would be arrested for attempting to harbor an immigrant."
Ben gasped, "they can't do that!"
"They can, and they will," the clerk pointed to thw government officials standing around, with police officers.
Leo and Ben looked at the government officials before turning back to the clerk.
"Let me explain what Mr. Sitcoff wanted me to tell you," the clerk cleared her throat.
"You now have to remain married to your spouse for the 6 months it'll take to get your citizenship," the clerk started, "this way your hotels and business will remain safely untouched and will be able to run as normal. If you, however attempt to divorce your spouse before your citizenship, then you will be immediately deported back to Italy, and all your buildings, and your new watches will no longer be allowed within the states."
Leonardo stared straight ahead, processing what the clerk had told him, before turning to Ben.
Ben didn't know how to respond to Leonardo, and certainly didn't want to talk to Olivia at the moment.
The clerk cleared her throat again, "there's more."
The couple turned their attention back to the clerk for her to finish the message.
"You two have to move in together, by the end of the week," the clerk announced.
The couple gasped, appallingly.
"What? But... My parents are moving here by the end of the month! I need more than that to tell them I'm living with my husband!"
"You have a week, Hon," the clerk smiled at him.
"Don't call me your husband!" Leonardo sneered.
"You are my husband!" Ben glared up at the mean man, "husband!"
"There will be a government official coming to check on you guys, at the end of the week, to make sure you're following the orders," the clerk continued, as she stared between the two men, and the furious blonde behind them.
"Is that all we have to do? Stay in the same house for a week?" Ben asked, wondering if they can split up after that.
"No, you have to remain in that house for the 6 months you're married," the clerk mentioned, "they can see if you move or not... And.. you have to change your last name to Venturi."
Ben groaned, "why? Actually, I'm okay with it.. it's kind of a cool last name."
Leonardo looked at his new husband, questionably.
"If you give me the address of your home, I can send it to Mr. Sitcoff now," the clerk tapped on her computer to pull up an email to Mr. Sitcoff.
"He should already have my address, I'm not leaving my penthouse," Leo said, rudely, leaning against the counter.
The clerk sent the email to Mr. Sitcoff, and perked up again, "I almost forgot! You also have to get wedding rings."
Ben's eye twitched, "wedding rings?"
The clerk nodded, "they want this as authentic as possible.. have them by the end of the week. This will give you a chance to go shopping together, get to know your spouse a bit better."
Ben and Leo growled as they glared at each other, before proceeding with the rest of the appointment.

"'Seriously, Ben!" Shouted Olivia as they entered the apartment, after getting dropped off by a furious Leo, "I gave you one job!"
"Sorry, I didn't do this on purpose you know!" Ben shouted back, as he sat on the stool in front of the small kitchen counter.
Beatrice and Connor stood on the opposite side of the counter, eating ice cream, and watching their friends argue.
"How was getting married?" Bea asked, taking a scoop of ice cream from the container.
Both Olivia and Ben looked up at their friends, angrily, "terrible!"
"I didn't get married!" Olivia faked a smile, and pointed a finger at the brunette beside her, "but he did!"
Connor choked on the spoon full of ice cream he just ate, "you're kidding!"
"I wish she was.." Ben stared at the counter, finally connecting what happened in his head, "and now.. I have to move in with that jerk!"
"Aww, sorry," Olivia pouted, "maybe it should've been me moving in with him instead!"
"Olivia, shut up!" Bea finally spoke up, and glared at the blonde, "you get more guys than you can keep track of! Leonardo was nothing to you, face it! He was just a lucky opportunity!"
"And you really think Ben, of all people, would purposely marry someone to spite you?" Connor added, "so, don't be so mad at him. You have nothing to worry about, it's Ben who has to deal with it all."
Olivia huffed, and crossed her arms, before looking down at her feet, and knowing her friends were right, "I know. I'm sorry, I got mad at you, Ben. You probably need us right now. I'm just stressed about my café."
"You're stressed?" Ben almost laughed, as he bent down to grab the black and white cat that rubbed against his leg, "Cookie and I have to move in with meanest guy in the world.. and now I'm married to him! Can you believe that? I'm married! Me!"
Beatrice and Connor stared at Ben a moment, before exchanging looks, and bursting out into laughter.
Olivia stared at the other two a minute, before laughing herself, and eventually Ben laughed too.