chapter 9

helluur. Do any of my reader listen to luke bryan? well lets hope so. theres going to be 2 songs in this chapter and on of them is by luke byran and its SUPER DUPER  important to the story. it ties into the flashback from last chapter and to a lot of parts to come.

anyway last chapter we had a flashback of tri and four meeting ( adorbs)

uri jokingly telling tris four was in love with her

and now they are going tback to tris' for the last sleepover before school.

heres chapter 9 in TRIS POV

____________________________________________________________________________

Somehow by the time Tobias and I reach my house, everyone else is already there. theyve all changed into more ccomfortable clothes, made food, and are currently sitting in a cirlce- probably waiting to play T or D- and throwing popcorn at each other.

" Thank god you guys are here, now we can play!" Uriah yells overdramatically. "Zeke, truth or dare?"

" Dare"

" I dare you to let Will make you a smoothie of anything in the kitchen and drink the whole glass."

he looks nervous but agrees, not wanting to chicken out on something so simple. they come back in a few minutes later, Will carryinga glass of a discolored looking "smoothie" and zeke looking at in with disgust

" Ew what the hell did you put into that thing? It smells disgusting." shauna asks

" milk, strrawberries, chocolate sauce," He started and it sounded normal until he continued with," sour cream, expired cheese, sardines, ketchup, pickles, and onions."

Zeke chugs in as quickly as possible and went into the bathroom immeadiatly throwing up. He came back out looking pale, and said " Ill get you back Will." then evily smiled before saying

" Chris T or D?"

Christina looks skeptical, expecting this has to do with his 'revenge'. she responds with truth.

" have you and Will, done it yet?"

Chrissy looks like a deer caught in the headlights. Its basically a trick question. If she refused to answer and took off her shirt, everyone would assume they had. and if she dose answer then obviously we know the truth. She nods her head just barely.

"maybe"

But before anyone can say anything she perks back up and squeals " Trissy  I have the perfect couple dare for you and Four! You guys each have to preform a song to each other that describes the first time you met." 

I look to Tobias to see if hes okay with it and he just shrugs.

" okay," I say already knowing what song ill sing," But Chris you're going to have to help me out with it."

_________________________________FOUR POV__________________________________

Tris drags Christina into the other room, probably to discuss her song. and a minute later we hear Chris yell "OHEMGEE THAT ONES PERFECT!" Tris shushes her but it dosent help much only slightly quieter we hear we say "Its like our favorite song I shouldve known youd choose it."

They come out of the other room and Tris tosses her phone to Mar, Who smiles and shows it to shauna who also chuckles at the song theyve chosen. Marlene plugs it in and They take their spot on stage. The song starts playing and I gasp slightly, I guess it was louder than I thought Because Tris turned her head and me and winked.I recognize the music from the song Tris and I danced to when we first met last year. (A/Nin the flashback last ch.)