Movie Night

Okay guys before I start this thank you guys for 2,000 reads it means alot to me and I think I might be continuing this book because it's summer now I there might be a new book coming soon so thank you guys for reading this book☺😘
_______________________________________

Imagine

*Friday night at 9:30*

You and jacob were planning on doing movie night together because he has to go back on tour next week.

So when jacob came over you guys got the snacks out and they were skittles,popcorn,sweetheart ropes,and m&m's. It's fun hanging out with you jacob you said oh ik everyone loves to hang out with me he smirks/ laughs at the end you giggled at how silly he is.

Once the movie started you smiled at jacob and thought man he looks hot as hell right now

*in the middle of the movie*

You jumped because there was a pop up and screamed jacob just laughed and said baby girl come here. You blushed when he called you baby girl.

You came by jacob and you two both cuddled up by each other and jacob said baby I'm horny and you blushed a lot when you saw his boner grow. You just got the blanket and covered you two jacob blushed because he knew why you were doing that.

Once it was the ending of the movie you look at Jacob and saw that his head was leaning back and he was biting his lip it looked like he was in pleasure but he was trying to hold back his moan but couldn't he just let it all out I look down lifted up the blanket and saw his dick was hanging out and he was moving his hand up and down.

You moved his hand and sat on top of his legs and moved your head down so you could......

HEY GUYS TRY TO GUESS WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT IN THE COMMENTS SECTION AND PLS VOTE FOR MORE IMAGINES AND YEA HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT CYA GUYS WHEN I UPDATE😍😍😄😄😊😊😊