dirty

You watched Jacob and the other boys rehearsing. Jacob had insisted this morning that you come with him although you didn’t really want to. You sat there quite bored, thinking of how dumb you were because you forgot your phone at home.
You looked over to your boyfriend playing his guitar and after a while you couldn’t keep your eyes off him anymore. You watched his every move, his chest heaving up and down as he took deep breaths and his biceps while he played the guitar.
You wondered how you got so lucky, having such a hot and lovely boyfriend. Your thoughts wandered and you started to think of his soft hands moving all over your body, his lips kissing you with so much passion and his tongue caressing yours. You were so lost in your thoughts of him that you didn’t notice him standing in front of you.
“Babe?” he asked you softly. “W-What?” you asked confused as you snapped back into reality. “Nothing,” he laughed, “I just told you that the boys left and that we’re alone now but you didn’t seem like you were paying attention to what I was saying.”
He smirked at you and you blushed as you didn’t notice him talking to you before. “Sorry.” you quietly mumbled. He sat down next to you and wrapped his arms around your waist before pulling you on his lap. You giggled as he kissed your neck softly, then kissing you on the lips.
They felt just like you imagined a few minutes ago. The kiss had so much passion you thought you’d melt into his touch. He separated your lips from his and smiled at you. “Wanna hear some new tracks we wrote in the last couple of weeks?” he asked you and removed you from him.
You groaned as his touch left you but got up too and followed him.
He didn’t even wait for you to answer him instead he just started playing a new track. He sat down again and pulled you on his lap. You giggled as he hugged you from behind and nuzzled his face in your neck. His hands slowly moved to your inner thighs and he kissed your sweet spot. You let out a quiet, barely audible, moan and you felt him smirk against your skin.
“Babe, you don’t know how hot you look today. I had trouble keeping my eyes off of you and that wasn’t really helping my problem down there.” he said and pulled you closer to him so you could feel his bulge at your ass.
You quickly turned around and sat back down on his lap, facing him this time. You kissed him hungrily and soon the kiss got more and more heated. You moaned during the kiss and he took that as his opportunity to slip his tongue in your mouth. Your tongue moved soft against his as he groaned while you grinded yourself on his bulge.
“Babe, go on your knees for me.” he half moaned and you obeyed. You slowly unbuckled his belt and undid his pants before pulling them down his long legs. You pulled his boxers down along with them and watched as his dick slapped against his stomach.
The tip was red and you couldn’t wait to have him inside your mouth. He took his shirt off and watched you intently as you wrapped your hand around his shaft. You slowly licked at the tip, making him groan. He tangled his hands in your hair and shoved you down on his dick, making you take more of him. You gagged slightly as he hit the back of your throat.
“Fuck.” he groaned as his head fell back. You bobbed your head up and down, slow at first. “Faster babe.” he groaned and you did as you were told. You moaned around him as he caressed your cheeks with his thumb.
You looked up at him, watching him biting his lip to contain his moans. He looked so hot and soon enough he removed you from him. “Enough of that, your turn.” he said, still a bit breathless. He stood up and sat you down on the chair. Within a minute you were completely naked and dripping.
He grabbed your hips and pulled them towards him. You bit your lip as he began to slowly kiss your inner thighs, avoiding the place where you really needed him right now. "Jacob , please.” you whimpered. He stopped kissing your thighs and smirked at you.
“What do you want?” he asked you as he slowly rubbed your clit. You gasped, unable to say anything you moaned and your hips bucked to get more friction. “No, use your words, baby girl.” he demanded as you looked at him with clouded eyes. “I-I need your t-tongue, please Jacob.” you moaned as he rubbed your clit harder now.
“As you wish.” he said and removed his thumb from your clit. You groaned, at the loss of contact, which was soon replaced by a moan as he licked from your entrance to your clit. He took your clit between his lips and sucked on it softly, making you moan even louder. You grabbed his hair, pulling him closer to you. He moved his tongue inside you, hitting your sweet spot perfectly. “
Jacob, oh god fuck.” you gasped, arching your back as your legs began to shake. He stopped right before you were about to come and grabbed your hand, leading you over to a table. He sat you on it and kissed you again. You grabbed the back of his neck and brought his face closer to yours. Without any warning he slammed right into you.
“Fuck Jacob” you gasped as you gripped his shoulders. His head dropped in the crook of your neck, kissing and sucking at your sweet spot. You moaned as he went faster. You tugged at his hair, earning a groan from him. “Baby, you feel so good.” he moaned, grabbing your boobs, kneading them softly. You let your head fall back and moaned loudly.
“Jacob.” you whimpered as his thrusts got harder and slightly unsteady. You knew he was getting close but you wanted this to last a bit longer. “Mmh you’re so big jacob , you feel so good, so amazing.” you moaned seductively in his hear as you ran a hand down his tuned body.
You bit your lips as you admired his chest and his v line. You let your hand wander lower and started to massage his balls. “Ohh baby, I’m- I’m close.” he moaned, closing his eyes tightly. Sucking at his sweet spot right behind his ear, you shook your head.
“Wait for me Jacob.” you whispered. His head moved forward so his forehead was touching yours as he rubbed your clit in fast and hard circles. “J-jacob.” you gasped as you clenched around him. “God, I’m coming.” he whimpered before he came deep inside you.
Your name leaving his lips multiple times and after one last thrust you came too. “Fuck, Jacob.” you moaned loudly.
You both were panting heavily as you came down from your high. He lazily smiled at you before he kissed you softly on the lips.

My friend dana did this so shout out to her😊