dirty (👅WARNING👅)

Imagine:

Jacob comes up behind you standing in the living room. You turn around and face him, kissing him deeply out of nowhere. "Well damn" Jacob says as he bites down on his lip. "Well I am kind of in the mood to.... you know" you say with a smirk on your face. "How.." his fingers move from your cheek to your shoulder. "Bad..." his hand move down your neck to your chest to your stomach. "Do you want me right now?" His fingers dance around the zipper of your jeans. " me and my body don't want you right now we need you" you whisper in his ear. He smiled slightly as his hand slipped into your jeans and gave you exactly what you needed. You let out out a loud moan as your knees get weak just at his touch. "You are sooo wet right now" he slides to fingers inside you with no problem. You moan louder. "Yes Jacob" he kissed your neck before speeding up his pace. "Call me daddy baby" he says and smirks. You moan again but when you don't call him daddy he plunges in three fingers. "FUCK DADDY" you moan. "Harder baby" you moan quietly. Jacob lays you on the couch and goes down on you. You felt his younger every where. He pulled of his pants and put his length inside of you causing you to arch your back. "YES JACOB HARDER DADDY" Jacob thrusts harder. "Oh baby girl you are so good at this" he moans. Your fingers get lost in his hair. Jacob started thrusting even faster and harder. "Just like that daddy I'm so close" you moan. "Let your self go baby girl" his words sent you over the top as you reached your climax, grabbing on to his shoulders, and you came. "That's my baby" you and him smiled as you wrapped you arms around each other with a deep pattionate kiss. "Thanks baby" you say.