chapter 14

Abby*

"We need this too." I looked through the purple strollers. "No we don't." Alonzo disagreed. "Just shut up like forreal with your negative ass if you didn't wanna come that's all you had to say." I said, crying and screaming at this point. "Man fuck outta here imma be in the car." Zo said, he turned around and started for the car.

I just walked out to the car and this bitch was in Alonzo face these niggas not loyal. "Take me back to my hotel you dog ass nigga." I said

"Alright say no more." he said. I nodded my head. "I'm so done with you nigga." I mumbled.

I'm seven months I don't have time to argue with these niggas. Meanwhile I haven't heard shit from Dave in months. I think when I have this baby lmma do a pop up at his house. I'm gonna move back to New York. This is just a pit stop.

"Alright see you later." I said, while I looked at him. "So this is it huh? You want to start acting childish." Zo said. I put my water in my purse. "Come up stairs Alonzo. " I said, while I looked at him.

"Man I don't even know why you still at this hotel in the first place. I got a whole house with a whole bed you don't even have to pay for this, but instead you want to go out and be in a hotel and you expect me to be okay with it fuck outta here then on top of that you not giving me no ass or nothing." Alonzo said.

"I'm pregnant and the baby isn't even yours that wouldn't be right and some fucking times you just need your own space." I wiped my eyes. He looked at me.

"Maybe, we need to take a break." Zo said. I nodded "Okay." my voice cracked.

Dave
-----------------

"Karina get up what's wrong with you?." I said, while I shook her. We went home the doctors cleared her and said she was okay but she's still been acting weird. "I'm up okay just leave me alone." Kay said.

I got a call from a unknown number. "Yo who this?." I said, it was silence for minute but then I quickly realized who the voice was. "Hey, um Dave." Abby said, I got up and walked to the balcony so I can sit down.

"What's up why you calling me?." I said. It got quiet again. "I need you..." Abby was crying. "It must be trouble in Paradise because to my knowledge you told me that you didn't need me anymore." I said.

"I just heard the whole fucking conversation hang up that fucking phone." Kay said, staring me down. I hung up my phone.

"So you been out being a hoe sneaking around on me . When I've been here fucking holding you down, making sure your daughter clean and you just a hoe ass nigga and I don't trust you and I ain't got no loyalty for you. You must have forgot to all these niggas want me, I ain't no ugly girl babyboy matter of fact get out." Kay yelled with her finger in my face.

"Get out you fucking hoe." Next thing I know Kay was swinging on me.

I ain't want to hurt her so I pushed her hard as hell and she fell and hit her head. She stood up and said "Get the fuck out I can't believe you." she held her head as blood ran down.