Chapter 24

Abby~

"So what did you have to tell me, baby?." I looked at Dave.

He pauses and pulled me on his lap. "Promise me you won't get mad first." Dave said.

I looked at him "I can't promise that what did you do baby?." I said

"I may have a son." Dave said. I took my hair out of the bun. "By who? Don't tell me you got Karina pregnant again." I stood up.

"It's by, it's by Liya." Dave said. I rubbed my face. "How do you have a whole son you don't know about like. Whats really going?." I crossed my arm

"Are you going to get a blood test?." I asked. "Yeah, I'd be a fucking fool not to get one." Dave said. I nodded my head and placed a kiss on his lips. "Put the kids to sleep and ill give you what you want." David whispered in my ear.

"I dunno if I wanna go there with you like you just told me you gotta son by Liya." I rubbed my hands on my arms.

"Really this how you finna act like come on now you on that bullshit. Did I act up when you have Alonzo around my unborn baby?. You always doing too much man imma take care, my two daughters and My son, if I have one period." Dave yelled.

"Bring your fucking voice down If I'm not yelling at you then don't raise your fucking voice at me grow the fuck up Dave. I'm going to smoke I just wanna be alone." I said as I was walking to the balcony.

I rolled me a fat blunt I can't do this shit anymore I inhaled for a long time until I started coughing.

"You still got them baby lungs after all that smoking we used to do." Dave said walking on the balcony.

"I'm just stressed out Dave I just need to relax so I can go to sleep." I said. "Just let me relax you and rub your shoulders." he said.

I got on my phone and checked my Instagram I got a couple of new followers but nothing major.

After I finished smoking my blunt I just stared at the stars until I dozed off. "Baby wake and get dressed we about to go home." Dave shook me.

"What why? I thought we had two more days." I asked "Our house got fucking robbed they were obviously looking for something you tryna set me up?." he looked at me with anger in his eyes.

"No I wouldn't set you up but it's fucked up that you think I would." I wiped the tear outta my eye. "Don't start that crying shit Abby get your shit and hurry the fuck up get in my car start it up lock the doors." Dave said.

Karina~

   "Baby move your fat ass head you making my titties hurt damn." I pushed Tonio head off my chest. "You know you love me, Karina now give me some kisses." Tonio said. I pecked his lips and grabbed my phone.

    "shit, shit, shit." I panicked and sat up getting dressed. "Baby get dressed and get that gun too!." I yelled. I put on my Timbs and grabbed my gun. we drove to Dave's house it was about 4 in the morning when they got back.

"Dave lemme put Kari and Gigi in the car with Antonio." he nodded I pick her up and sat her in the car and went back to get Gigi. "Protect my baby's Antonio please." I begged Antonio.

I went in to the house with my gun pointed up. I searched the side rooms while Dave searched the main room.

I looked up and some guy was holding a gun to Kharisma's head. "Let my daughter go now." I raised my gun and yelled.

"Remember  I said I would find you. Put the gun down or she's gone " he spoke.

"Who you talking to Karina?." Dave asked.

I put the gun on the ground and got on my knees "Please dont hurt her take me instead."

"Antonio." I screamed but I didn't hear anything. I was hoping he was still alive but I zoned out when I heard the gun shot. I zoned out and everything faded to black.

Abby~

I ran over to Kari and I put her in the back seat of the truck.

"Baby get Karina and put her in the truck come on!." I knew Karisma was dead she wasn't breathing. It all happened so fast I said a quick prayer so that everything would be alright. We pulled up I got Kari out the car and started yelling help.

"Help us please she's not breathing." They rushed to help and I sat down and wiped the tears out of my eyes and went and got Gina out of the truck.

They went and got Karina and Dave was crying he looked fucked up. "Baby, come here." I said, He laid on my lap and cried. We just cried together for a while and he gave me the keys to go to a safe house.

"I wanna stay with you." I said. He shook his head "Go get cleaned up. " I nodded and walked to the car and put Gigi in.

To be continued...