The Shot pt.1

"This was suppose to be a simple mission " Sabine said to Ezra, taking cover while Death Troopers shoot at them, "just grab the intel and go!" "Well you know with Thrawn around everything gets harder these days" Ezra said taking out two Death Troopers.

The two of them were sent on a mission to retrieve vital information for the attack on Lothal and so far it was not as easy as the two of them thought.

"Man these guys are tough." Ezra said and Sabine replied well there called Death Troopers for a reason. It took a few minutes but the shooting finally stopped and everything was silent.

"I think that's the last of them, I'll contact Hera to pick us up." Sabine said but Ezra sensed something bad was about to happen. Then he saw on one of the troopers get up and aim his gun at Sabine.

"Sabine watch out!" Ezra said and jumped in front of her so the blast won't hit her. Then Ezra felt a sharp pain in his stomach and fell to the ground holding his stomach.

"Ezra!" Sabine said, shooting the trooper then running to Ezra to see if he is ok. She laid down beside him and put his head on her lap. "Let me see" Sabine said and with that Ezra lifted up his arm to show Sabine his stomach covered with his blood.

Sabine gasped when she saw how bad Ezra wound was and tears started to form in her eyes. "Oh kriff Ezra I'm so sorry I should have payed attention and I'm so sorry" Sabine said and broke out into tears.

"Don't be sorry",Ezra said in a weak voice ,"its not your fault. Everything's gonna be alright." "But what if I lose you" Sabine said trying not to cry again." Sabine no matter where you go I will always be with you" He said placing his hand on Sabine's cheek trying to stay awake.

"Sabine I want you know th-that I love you" Ezra said then everything went black. All he could remember was four words." I love you too"

-Meldy-Arts Cliffhanger I know Its a little short but hey it's my first chapter and I hoped you guys liked it

-Meldy-Arts
Cliffhanger
I know Its a little short but hey it's my first chapter and I hoped you guys liked it.