His Return

Requested by SamVarty this is a Sequel to Worried.

On the ghost

Sabine sat in her room thinking about Ezra. It's been two weeks since he went on the solo mission and she hasn't heard a word from him since. She missed him.

She started to cry again. She didn't like to cry, she thought it made her weak but the thought of just never seeing Ezra again just broke her heart.

Sabine heard a knock on her door so she wiped her tears. "It's open" she said and with that Hera came in her room with a worried look on her face.

"Hey sabine I heard you crying are you ok?" The mandalorian look down and sighed. "Yeah I just miss him." Hera sat next to her. "I know, I do too but he'll be back soon." "But what if he doesn't Hera. We haven't heard from him since he left. What if he got caught and and they torture him or worse." Sabine said at the verge of tears.

Hera pulled her into a hug. "Hey don't think like that he will be back. I promise." Sabine hugged her back and began to cry again. A few minutes passed and Sabine felt better. She wiped her years. "Thanks Hera I really needed that." Hera smiled. "Hey don't worry about it. Will always be there for you. We're family." Sabine smiled back

Three days later

Sabine ran to the docking bay as fast as she could. Hera just told her that Ezra was back on from his mission and was about to land. She was so happy that he returned and

When she got to the docking bay she saw Ezra's ship the gauntlet land. A few seconds later she saw Ezra walk out and when he saw Sabine a warm smile formed on his face.

Sabine smiled, ran to him then pulled him into a tight hug. Ezra hugged her back picking her up and spinning her around. He put her down then kissed her on the lips. Sabine kissed back with passion. After a few  seconds they separated then hugged again.

"I missed you so much." Ezra whispered to her. Sabine had tears in her eyes and a smile on her face. "Me too." She said then looked into his eyes and placed a hand on his cheek.

"I love you." She said then kissed him again. "I love you too." He said through the kiss. A few minutes later the rest of the crew came to see Ezra and congratulate him for the success on his mission.

Hera looked at the rest of her crew. They all had smiles on their faces laughing at each other, telling Ezra what he had missed when he was gone. Finally, the family's whole again. Hera thought as they all walked back to the ghost getting ready to fight another day.

 Hera thought as they all walked back to the ghost getting ready to fight another day

-Meldy-Arts

I hoped you guys liked this chapter. Thank you for all the support!