The Shot pt.2

"I love you too." Sabine sobbed as she held Ezra's body. Then she heard footsteps of more storm troopers coming in her direction. "Surrender rebel scum." One of the troopers said as they surrounded her and pointed there blasters at her.

All Sabine felt was rage and wanted to avenge Ezra death. She stood up with Ezra light saber in her hand. She balled her fist in anger and had a determined look on her face. She activated Ezra's light saber. "Stand down or we will open fire." The commander said. She didn't reply. The storm troopers were about to fire but Sabine was quick and dodge all the blast. One by one she disarmed the storm troopers and killed them.

The commander was the last one left. She cut his blaster in half and was about to kill him. "No please, show mercy I have a family!" The commander pleaded." She didn't rely she just rose Ezra's light saber, about to strike him down.

After she swung the light saber she woke up gasping for air. She was sweating and her cheeks were wet. She looked around and saw that she was in her room. She started to cry. She had nightmares about the crew dying for some weeks now and it just won't stop. She didn't tell the others because she didn't want to get them involved. She just wanted them to stop. She had more nightmares about Ezra than anyone else and she felt the saddest in those but she didn't know why. She heard a knock on her door. She stopped crying and wiped her tears.Then she got out of bed and opened her door. When she opened it she saw Ezra with a worried look on his face.

"Sabine are you alright? I heard you crying." Ezra asked Sabine. Sabine sighed and said "It's nothing." Then she looked down. Ezra grabbed Sabine's hands and said "Sabine you know you can tell me anything. If something is really bothering you I want to help you." She looked up and gestured him to come inside. He walked inside and she closed the door.

"Ok" Sabine started, "For the last couple of weeks I've been having nightmares about the crew dying. They get worse and worse every time. I had one tonight and you died. I was so angry I took your light saber and slaughtered every storm trooper I saw! I just want them to stop!" Sabine said with tears in her eyes.

Ezra just stood there in shock. He didn't know that she was going through so much. She was so broken. 'What did she do to deserve this?' He thought. Sabine started to cry again. Ezra went up to her and pulled her into a tight hug. She hugged back and sobbed into his shoulder.

Minutes passed and Sabine started to calm down. "I'm sorry." Sabine said. Ezra stopped hugging Sabine and and looked into her eyes. "For what?" Ezra asked. "For all of this. I didn't want you guys to get involved. I thought that I could that I could go on and just ignore these nightmares. But they just got worse. I thought I was strong enough but I'm just weak." Sabine replied then looked down.

"Sabine," Ezra said then put his hand under her chin and pushed her head up. There eyes met and Ezra continued. "Your a lot of things. Your an amazing fighter, artist, and your incredibly smart. But one thing your not is weak. Don't be sorry. Crying doesn't mean your weak you just need to let it out and when you do we are here for you. I'm here for you." Sabine just took a few seconds to process what he said. She didn't know he saw her like that. She smiled then kissed him on the lips. Ezra with wide eyes slowly kissed back. Minutes passed and Sabine broke the kiss. She hugged him and said "Thank you Ezra." Ezra hugged her back. "Your welcome Sabine." Ezra replied.

Sabine yawned and said "Come on. We both need sleep." She grabbed Ezra's arm and pulled her toward her bed. He followed her to her bed and laid down with her. He wrapped his arms around her and they stayed like that all night. With Ezra by her side the nightmares stopped and they both sleep peacefully together.

I like this chapter. Anyways thank you for reading and thank you guys so much because my book reached over 1k views! You guys are awesome and I hoped you guys enjoyed the chapter.