7. Wham-bam-thank-you-ma'm

It was frantic. It was wild. It was crazy, mad, furious, ridiculous and most of all, it seemed totally out of their control – again. Like puppets being controlled by horny teenage boys.

All feelings of panic and fear were forgotten as Stormy felt Marcus's lips seeking hers. Her back came into contact with the wall with a thud as he pinned her to it. In the darkness, her other senses seemed heightened, which just made the whole experience that much more wild. His touch was intense and hot, and the woody smell of his aftershave was inebriating. He tasted like toothpaste, and she could just make out a slight salty taste coming from the tiny beads of sweat that were gathering on them both.

Stormy reached up and ripped his shirt off, and for the first time, ran her hands over his bare body. Yes, he was muscular and hard as a fricking rock, just as she'd imagined. He picked her up and pushed her higher against the wall. She dug her nails into his back and pulled him closer, wrapping her legs around his waist. Stormy somehow wiggled out of her jacket and within seconds Marcus responded by frantically pulling at her halter neck straps, untying them to expose her upper body.

There was much panting, and moaning, and whimpering and whining as she felt Marcus run his tongue over her body, down the side of her rib cage, across her stomach. Only one thought penetrated Stormy's dizzy mind as he bit at her earlobe: she wasn't wearing underwear. Hers had been wet from the rain, and the others in the suitcase... well, she would hardly class those as underwear.

And Marcus was running his hand up her inner thigh now – he was about to find out! She trembled with anticipation as his hand worked its way higher and higher.

"Ooops," she breathed as she felt Marcus right there, and then heard the loud moan that came out of his mouth when he realized.

Everything was clumsy in the dark, which made the whole experience so much hotter. It gave it an urgency that made them giddy. They both fumbled hungrily with each other, completely lost in the moment.

So lost that neither of them registered that the lift had finally started moving again!

So lost that they didn't notice the lights had come back on.

And so bloody lost that they didn't hear the doors go ting!

"AAAAHHH!" A high-pitched scream rang out behind them and they turned. Stormy was still topless, Marcus was shirtless, and his pants were undone and lurking somewhere around his ankles – she wasn't even sure how that had happened. And suddenly, they had an audience!

An elderly couple clung to each other in terror and a mother rushed away with her teenage son – who had the biggest smile plastered across his face.

"What's wrong?" Suddenly the hotel security guard and manager appeared, obviously drawn by the loud screaming.

Stormy felt Marcus's arm come up and cover her breasts, which she felt was oddly touching.

The manager looked at them in blatant disapproval for a few seconds before opening his mouth. "OUT!" he screamed, pointing at the door of the hotel lobby.

Marcus stepped forward, placing himself in front of her protectively. "I'm sorry, I can explain." Stormy could hear from the tone of his voice just how mortified he was.

"There is nothing to explain here." The manager stuck a finger out and pointed at Stormy. "We do not welcome her kind in here, and we kindly ask that you to leave this hotel immediately."