Chapter Two.

Harry's P.O.V.

Before I even had the chance to mind link anyone, I had to run to the bathroom for I felt like I had the need to throw up.

I don't know if Mia had followed me or not, but I'll know that later.

After running into one of the stalls and knelt down by the toilet, I threw up.  I took a quick glance at to see if it was normal, but it wasn't.  What the hell is going on?

"Hey, Louis," I mind linked.

"Hey, Harry! What you up to?" he replied back.

"I need your help.  I had gotten this feeling, or pull, when you have found your mate.  But something else entirely had happened.

"What happened?  Are you okay?" Niall asked, worried.

"I think I might be," I replied, trying to calm Niall who's always worried.  "I'm currently in the bathroom of the school and I threw up something entirely different.  And it's not normal... At all."

"It could mean that you really did find the one, it could be some type of curse, or-"

I had to cut Zayn short.  "What do you mean by 'curse'?" I asked.

"Well, what did it look like?" He asked.

"The only thing that I can really remember of it is that it was purple.  But I was kind of too disgusted by it to really look to see if there was anything else."

Zayn hasn't said anything for at least a minute or two.  So, because of that, I know it has to be no good.

He finally said, "There might be a curse brewing in the pit of your stomach."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because.  This exact kind of thing happened to a friend of mine outside the pack.  (A different one.) His name was Jake Black.  It didn't come full on until he was 17 and had no control over his actions.  And there was no way he could gain control back over his actions until he had found a cure."

"How old was he when he finally found a cure?  Who cursed him?  And where can we find it?" I asked, desperately wanting to know.  I was fucking freaking out here!!

"He was about mid-26 when he finally found it.  I don't think that there is another cure for it.  The only cure that I know of is the one that Jake had taken that he found up South.  And I don't really remember who it is.  His last name rhymed with beaver, he has a pack that's all his own, and, not only that, he has a duet of witches that helped him create the curse."

Justin Bieber.  I should of have known.  My mom has told me bad things about him in the past, but it never really occurred to me that he would still be the same old typical Justin Drew Bieber.

"Has my mom told anything to any of you on how I had gotten the curse?" I had asked my whole pack.

They all said no.

"Thanks, mates.  I guess I have some talking to do tomorrow after school and see when, and how, I had even gotten it."

They all told me good bye after I had told him that I needed to go

~~~

Its a good thing that I had gotten my stuff the second I had gotten to school.  It feels like I'm late on my first day of school.  I sure as hell hope that my teacher won't get mad at me.

After I had picked my chemistry things off the floor, I ran out the door.  I saw Mia out of the corner of my eye, seeing that she was standing there, looking so worried.

She walked up to me and put her hand on my arm asking me if I was okay.  I just shrugged her hand off and just sped walked away.

I wish I could have told her that I wasn't okay.  That I was worried and scared cuz I might be cursed.  That it wasn't some typical curse like turning into a werewolf during a full moon (I was born a werewolf naturally).

I would also love to tell her that I  am werewolf.  But it's taking everything in me to not tell her.

I only just met her today.  I need to slowly tell her.  Show her hints that I am a werewolf and that she is the one who is supposed to be my mate before I full on tell her.

The thing is... When?

~~~

Mia's P.O.V.

All I could to was stand there.  There was nothing I could do to help him when that was all I wanted to do. 

It took everything in me to not go after him and just help him find that he can trust me and tell me what's worrying him just so he doesn't have to keep it all bottled up inside. 

But I decided to just go look for Jessica instead and see why she wasn't my ride to school this morning.

~~~

I went back to the lockers to see if she was there yet.  No sign of her.  So I decided I'd text her.

Me: Where are you?

Jessica:  I'm at the mall.  I'll be there before second period.  And you better not be too upset for your bestie got you a surprise.  😏

Me: Ok, okay.  But you better be here before second period.

Jessica: Sure thing, Mom.  😊😁

And I just giggled to myself a bit while on my way to English.

I'm in my usual seat in the front row right lined straight up to the door.  But what I noticed was that I can see Harry right across the Hall.  I wonder how he is...

~~~

Chapter 2... Any thoughts?  I think that it was a success.  Lemme know how you enjoyed it! 

Love you all!

P.S. Sry bout the mini cliff hanger.  You'll soon enough find out if Harry tells Mia all the secrets he's devastated of telling her.