Chapter 6

Mia's  P.O.V.

They only sat there, looking completely zoned out.  Acting like they don't know what's really happening here.

So, again, but a little louder, "What the hell is going on here?"

Mom finally spoke up.  "Honey, your dad's a werewolf.  And me? I didn't become one until your dad found me as his mate."

I was kinda confused.  "Dad?"

"What your mom is trying to say is that you are part of a pack.  And you are half wolf and half human.  But, until you have found your mate, your wolf won't wake from its slumber.  It seems to be high time that you find your mate which will soon pull a new pack and bring it together with ours.  And it's also time that the Alpha of a pack will find you as their mate," Dad replied, answering my question.

Now that makes all the sense in the world.  Okay, well, maybe not in all the world.  But it does make a lot more sense than how mom was trying to explain.

"Could you possibly feel the pull that the wolf feels when finding his mate?" I asked.

And they both replied with a 'yes' answering my question.

Now, for the rest of dinner, we sat and ate in silence.  Letting what I have just learned tonight sink in.

That's definitely quite a bit to take in.  But, I have two questions now...  Why did I kiss Harry Styles even though I'm still technically with Rick?  And why the hell am I half werewolf?

Those are answers soon to come.

~~~

Harry's P.O.V.

"Oh, they're some place safe and far away from here.  Some place you'll never find them.  And there's no need in trying to link them.  Where they are is enclosed with a spell that's nowhere near possible to break and keeps you from getting a hold of them."

Dammit.  He always managed to be one step ahead of everyone else.  And that's what sucked the most.

"Well, if you're not going to tell me where they are, then tell me this: What is this 'curse' that's brewing inside of me and how did I get it?" I spat in command.

"When you were only a day old, your mother and I had crossed paths.  I was going to kill her but she pleaded to hoping that something else could be done instead.  There was, and that was the curse I had my witches cast on you. 

"What it does, however, is that after the next 96 hours are up, this curse will keep you permanently in your wolf form and you will only be able to transform to a human on only nothing but full moons.  But, not only that.  It will also keep you from linking to your pack.  No matter if you had found your pack mates or not. 

"It's supposed to officially start in the works at the strike of midnight, the starting of your day of birth.  And that's only in 48 hours.  So, if you want to save your pack and yourself from this curse, you have, literally, no time to waste."

And, with that, he walked out the front door, into his Mustang, and drove off.

There is no time for me to rest.  I have the next 144 hours to not only look for my pack and a cure.  But to also become one with my soon-to-be mate.  If she doesn't become mine, then she's going to have a hard time helping me.  After all, if she became my mate, then it could wake her wolf up and she'd be able to mind link my pack and let them know what's going on if we end up finding them the same second the curse becomes permanent.

There's no time to waste.

~~~

Sorry for the cliffhanger guys.  The next chapter update will be up soon.