2nd : What?

*Ring!!!*

"Hah! We're finally done!"

"Why are we speaking english again?" I say.

"Did you hit your head or something cousin? Or do you wanna pay a fine for speaking in Filipino? Anyway once we go outside you can speak it whenever you want. Heck you can even scream it." Veron says to me.

Oh yeah. I forgot about the rule, 'Always speak English on the hallways, or pay the price. Literally.'

We're currently walking headed to the gates.

As Veron says, the deed is done. I can finally graduate at ease knowing that I'll be able to go to senior high. After so many things that happened, its just making the whole gang feel nostalgic. The girls seems to have other plans than going home. While I, being their chaperone on their consent, am forced to tag along their wicked schemes.

While walking I keep feeling that I'm being watched. Its maybe my paranoia acting up again but, it's also making me feel something other than the latter. Something extraordinary. A feeling that I can't explain but know very well.

"Want to go home now?" I say to ease myself in some way.

"Seriously? What are you even doing in your free time?" Veron asks me.

"Reading books..." I say while showing a textbook that I was holding naturally.

I'm actually am a bookish nerd type of guy. I read a lot of genres and right now I'm planning on reading two textbooks. Currently the one I'm holding is a Japanese textbook, while the other one inside my backpack is a Korean textbook. I kinda want to buy a Mandarin textbook so that I could learn Mandarin as well as Korean language but I think I'll just focus on one for the time being.

"Wah... I can't believe you cousin..."

I gave her a confused look.

"What?"

Is it not normal to read books at a free time? I thought to myself.

"Well you can't blame him since all he does was read his book on his first day here." One of the gang, May Lin, my 'mother' argues in my place as we stop.

But that was a manga... Well that isn't the point.

"But look! Its a textbook! And we're already at the end of the school year anyways." Veron implies to prove her point.

*Creak!*

I opened the gates to let the girls go first, and I go last. They were always the noisy type of bunch you see in the classroom. In our group I'm not the youngest nor the oldest, but the way to spot me is that I'm the shortest. Not only that, I'm the quiet one and the forgotten one. Like what is happening right now.

"Didn't you hear that they'll release it tonight?!"

"I know that one! Are you gonna wait till midnight? Cause I know I certainly will."

"Ooh! I'll go to your house later then, so we could stay up all night together."

"Oh! I wanna join!"

"Count me in!"

These koreaboos... I swear I don't know how do they change their topics in a blink of an eye. And this is my cue to just slip away... Kidding.

I saw the food stands near and walked towards it buying some street foods to snack upon. They saw me in a blink of an eye. Maybe realizing I was missing or because of the smell that lingers in the air, inviting their empty stomachs to eat and to empty their wallets.