Winchesters

Present day

In a motel room, a young beautiful blonde woman was taking a shower in the bathroom, ignoring her phone ringing on the desk at the room. The front door opened and a young beautiful brunette woman walked inside with a brown bag. She glanced at the woman's phone before placing her bag on the table and grabbing the phone to see who it was.

"Caroline, it's Dad," She called before answering the phone with a soft smile, "Hey Dad." She walked to sit on the lag of one of the beds as she listened, "Hey, Eli. Where's your sister?" Bobby asked.

"Taking a long shower," Elena replied, rolling her eyes with a smile. "How was a case?" He asked. "Not bad, we're alive, see?" She joked and heard her father's chuckle. "Yeah, you do," He agreed, "Not bad. When are you two coming back home?"

"Dad, we've talked about this," Elena replied, sighing. Caroline walked out of the bathroom with her body was wrapped around a white towel. "This is the second time you asking this."

"I'm just worried about my daughters. Give your old man a break," He muttered. Elena smiled, "We know you worried, but you were the one that let us go on hunting just the two of us."

Caroline took her phone from Elena, "Hey, Dad," She said. Elena rolled her eyes before getting up to walk towards the table. "Yeah, don't worry about us," Caroline said. Elena pulled out breakfast from the bag and a newspaper. "We love you too, bye," Caroline said before hanging up.

"You know we should go back home to check up on him," Elena said. Caroline rolled her eyes, "If we go back home, he'll just get us to stay," She said, "You know Dad."

Elena sighed, shrugging before her phone rang. She frowned as she reached into her pocket before pulling her phone out. She looked at the caller and saw it was unknown number.

"Who is it?" Caroline asked as she walked back to the bathroom with her clothes. "I don't know," Elena said before answering, "Hello?"

"Hey, um, Elena Singer?" A young man asked at the other line. Elena frowned, "Yeah, who's this?" She asked. "It's Sam. Sam Winchester," The guy replied. Elena thought for a moment with a frown before her eyes grew wide. She glanced to the bathroom closed door and then rushed outside.

"Sam?" She asked. "Yeah, hey," Sam said, giving a small chuckle. "Wha-- How did you get my number?" Elena asked. "It wasn't easy but I found it," Sam replied, "I know that, um, that we haven't talk for years because of our Dads, but . . . Dean and I, we really need some help."

"Help with what?" Elena asked. "Our Dad," He replied, "He's missing." Elena shook her head, "Look, I'm sorry, but Car and I can't help you guys," She said. "Elena, please," Sam said, "I know I shouldn't be asking this but, we could use your girls help."

~~~~~~~~

"I still can't believe you agreed to that," Caroline grumbled as she and Elena drove to meet with the Winchester brothers. Elena sighed, "Their Dad is gone, Car," She said, "I didn't agreed to that at first but Sam said they could use the help."

"You needed to hung up the second you knew it was him," Caroline said. Elena rolled her eyes, "Really?" She shot back. "Yes!" The older one said before they pulled up in Black Water Ridge, Colorado at the Ranger Station.

They climbed out of the car to see two guys standing by a black 67 Impala. One of them were short and then other was taller. The shorter one whistled as he looked at the two women and smirked, "Nice."

The taller one glanced at him and sighed, shaking his head, "Dean . . . That's the help," He said as the girls walked up to them with a frown. The shorter guy, Dean frowned as he looked back at the taller one.

"Sam? Dean?" Elena asked. Dean looked back at the girls, "You two look familiar," He commented. Sam turned to the girls and nodded, "Elena, Caroline, it's good to see you guys."

Dean's eyes grew wide, "Elena and Caroline? Singer? As in Bobby's girls?" He asked as he turned back to his brother. "Yeah," Sam replied. "Dude, what the hell?" Dean asked, "Why did you asked them for help?"

"We're right here, idiot," Caroline said, crossing her arms across her chest, "We can hear you." Dean turned back to look at her, pointing his finger at her, "I know. So how about you'll leave?"

"Dean," Sam warned before turning to Elena and Caroline, "Thanks for coming." Caroline gave him a look, "I didn't want to. Thank Elena."

Elena rolled her eyes, "Can we concentrate on a more important matter?" She asked before turning back to the brothers, "So how long was John missing?"

Dean gave one last glare at Caroline before looking at Elena, "Four weeks," He replied. "So why now ask for help?" Caroline asked in annoying. "Hey, you can go on Princess," Dean told her, "We don't need help from you girls."

"Sam, why are we all here?" Elena asked, hoping to break the fight. "As we looking for Dad, we working on a case," Sam spoke, "Um, Dean said we should talk with a girl name Haley now, so if you guys want to join in--"

"No," Dean said. "If we will it's going to piss you off, is it?" Caroline asked the older brother. "Yes," He said. "Good," She said, smiling sweetly at him, "We'll love to come with you boys."

Elena smirked as she glanced down while Sam let out a chuckle and shook his head at his annoyed brother. "All right about this," Sam started, looking between his brother and Caroline, "You two can keep going on with that after we'll finish this case, how's that sound?" Elena shrugged, "Good for me."

With that, both of them walked to their cars and climbed on the passenger seats. Dean and Caroline gave one last glare at each other before walking back to their own cars.