Coming From The Night

The two cars pulled up in front of Collins' house and the siblings climbed out of the cars. Dean glanced over at the girls before scoffing as he looked back at his brother, "Still can't believe it," He muttered, making his brother shot him a look.

"Heard that," Caroline said as they walked up to the front door. She opened the screen door and then knocked on the door. The door opened, reviling a girl with brown short hair.

"Hey, you must be Haley Collins," Caroline said, giving the girl a soft smile, "My name is Caroline. This is Elena. And this is Dean and Sam, we're rangers with the Park Service."

"Ranger Wilkinson sent us over. He wanted us to ask a few questions about your brother Tommy," Dean added. Haley glanced between the four before back at Caroline, "Lemme see some ID."

Caroline rummaged through her pockets before pulling out her fake ID and smiled as she showed it to her at there door screen. Haley looked at the ID before back at Caroline's face as she took the ID away.

"Come on in," Haley said and opened the screen door for the four of them. "Thanks," Dean said and Haley looked behind them at the cars.

"Are those yours?" She asked, nodding to the black and blue Impalas. The four looked over at the cars before the two eldest once looked at each other and then back at Haley.

"Yeah," They both spoke at the same time. "Nice cars," Haley complimented before leading the way inside. Caroline and Dean glanced at each other before shrugging and then walked inside.

Dean glanced over his shoulder at his brother with a smirk before turning back. Sam and Elena glanced at each other, smiling slightly with a roll of their eyes as they followed.

Haley led the four into the kitchen, where her younger brother, Ban was sitting as she was making dinner. "So if Tommy's not due back for a while, how do you know something's wrong?" Sam asked.

"He checks in every day by cell. He emails, photos, stupid little videos-- we haven't heard anything in over three days now," Haley replied. "Maybe he can't get cell reception," Elena suggested. "He's got a satellite phone, too," Haley replied.

"Could it be he's just having fun and forgot to check in?" Dean commented. "He wouldn't do that," Ben spoke up. Dean glanced at the younger kid, making him look away.

"Our parents are gone," Haley explained, "It's just my two brothers and me. We all keep pretty close tabs on each other." Elena and Sam glanced at each other before back at Haley.

"Can we see the pictures he sent you?" Sam asked. "Yeah," Haley agreed and led the four to the computer that was at the kitchen. She opened it and showed the four the pictures, "That's Tommy."

Caroline walked closer to Elena, "He's cute," She whispered into her sister's ear. Elena smiled a little before turning back to the computer as Haley flipped through the pictures before stopping at one of the videos.

"Hey Haley, day six, we're still out near Blackwater Ridge. We're fine, keeping safe, so don't worry, okay? Talk to you tomorrow."

Elena spotted something passing by the tent as Tommy spoke and frowned. "Well, we'll find your brother. We're heading out to Blackwater Ridge first thing," Dean told Haley.

"Then maybe I'll see you there," She said and the four looked at her in confusion. "Look, I can't sit around here anymore. So I hired a guy. I'm heading out in the morning, and I'm gonna find Tommy myself."

"I think I know how you feel," Caroline spoke and Haley gave her a small smile, thankfully she understood her. "Hey, do you mind forwarding these to me?" Elena spoke. "Sure," Haley agreed, nodding.