Chapter 9 - Call!!

Kabir's P.O.V.

"Why did you do that?", I asked the very first question as soon as I sat down on the table.

"Do what?", She asked feigning innocence.

"You already know about what am I talking about. Why did you punctured my bike's tyres?", I asked.

"So that those boys can't stole that stupid bike of yours", she said.

"Can you tell me in more detail?", I asked not liking her quoting my bike 'stupid'.

"Ok", she said and only then two cups of tea arrived.

She took her cup hasitly as if it would disappear if she'll wait for two more seconds and the waiter kept the other cup in front of me.

"You're paying for this tea in between", she said and then sipped her coffee and I sighed.

How did I stuck with her in first place, I wonder.

"So, when you're all grumpy and angry which you're always anyway and were going towards the college, you dropped your keys somewhere, I guess", she said and then looked at me for an answer.

"May be", I said shrugging my shoulder.

"Ok. So as soon as I reached my class, I realised that  I've forgotten​ my notebook in my scooty only which turned out to be lucky for you because I saw some boys sitting on your bike", she said and then again sipped her tea.

"Did you know who those boys were?", I asked without even touching my tea.

"Nope but I'll identify them if I'll see them again for sure", she assured me.

"Ok, continue", I said and she grimaced.

"What?", I asked.

"You could've said please", she said and then again sipped her hot tea but the vapours of tea covered her spectacles and she kept the glass on the table and took out her spectacles to clear them.

She looks good without those nerd glasses!!

"Just continue fast. I've a class to attend", I replied impatiently ignoring her comments and she sighed.

"Ok, so as I was saying that I saw some boys on your bike and they just drove your bike out of college but by their facial expressions, one thing was clear that they're hiding something. I had this a strong gut feeling that something is not right, so I followed them on my cute scooty", she said and I silently listen to her trying hard not to roll my eyes at her futile attempts of flaunting about her vehicle.

"They all stopped the bike here at this tea shop and entered the shop laughing and shouting about how lucky they got today. My doubt turned to confirmation when I heard one of them saying what if they get caught?, So me being an intelligent girl, punctured your bike's tyres", she adjusted her spectacles.

"After that?", I asked when she took a pause to enjoy her tea.

"Then I talk to the owner of the shop about my doubts and he helped me by snatching the keys from them and throw them outta here", she said and then finished her rest tea in one go.