Chapter 33 - Aashi's New Friend!!

"Little does she know,

He thinks of her too.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kabir's P.O.V.

I hung up the call and picked up my guitar to distract my mind. I started playing tunes of  random song but my mind was still stucked to my last call.

Why Aashi was with Atharv? Didn't she go home? Had she planned a hangout with him before only? Why didn't she tell me?

Why are you thinking about her?, My heart whispered!!

Right. Why does it have anything to do with me? She can meet anyone she wants and can go anywhere. She's not someone for whom I should waste my time.

I thought to drop Spooky off my mind and focus on playing guitar but her sad face was still flashing in front of my eyes. No matter how hard I try, her weeping eyes and sad face was bothering me. It bothered me more because I was partly the reson behind that. She told me that she'll go home but she actually went to meet Atharv. Why did she lie to me then? Does she like him?

I shook my head hard and leaving my guitar in my room, I walk out of the house and started busying myself with some chores.

I came back in my room when it was almost night time. After having dinner and wishing Good night to my younger brother, I lay down on my bed. My parents are out so it's me and my brother left at the house.

I picked up my mobile and saw a few missed calls from Dhruv and Ami. Feeling a bit ecastic to see Ami's missed call, I dialled her number first. I can never lose hope that one day she might see my love for her. Even if she won't like me back like I do, I can be there for her as her friend through lifetime.

"Hello", I said as soon as she picked up the call.

"Hey, Kabir. Where have you been?", She asked.

"Just at home, busy with some chores. You say, how are you?", I asked resting my back on the bed.

"I've just finished dinner and now I'm enjoying my ice cream. Wanna share?", She asked and I smiled.

I want to share my heart with you too, my heart whispered!!

"No. I'll pass", I said and got up from my bed and walked to the balcony.

"So. Tell me how was your date?", She asked and I smiled.

Horrible, I thought.

"Great", I said.

"Really. Did you guys had amazing time?", She asked.