CHAPTER 2

Outside Oberoi Mansion
Shivaay calls Anika and Gauri.
They receive the call and laugh and say in unison"change your mood and speak as if you are crying." And they pick up the call and keep it on speaker. Shivaay speaks" Anika first call Gauri beside you and listen carefully- do you know about marr..... and before he can say anything Anika speaks" Shivaay we know and we are happy because our parents are happy because of it. And we are not going to meet until marriage as if we'll meet u I will fall weak and would do something to myself!" Shivaay and Omkara are shocked to know this and cuts the line. They are in tears😢😭 and at the other side Gauka(Gauri+Anika) are laughing 😂😂as if somebody is tickling them. And then A knock comes and says" Anika the thing you told me to ask Pinki aunty have been accepted." The person is Sahil. Anika opens the door and hugs Sahil and says thank you Bhai.
Anika and Gauri decided that if they will play the rituals then their plan would be caught and then they would fail so they asked Pinki to do the Rituals after marriage.

"Anika are you sure we will succeed making them a fool as they very chant chirote??Gauri asked her.
"Are Gauri yeh itna khidkitod plan hai mera iski tayen tayen fiss nahi ho Sakti aakhir itna to main janti hi Hun unko. Anika replied

On the other side.
"Shivaay unhone apne dard ko humse chupane ki koshish kyu kari?Om asked Shivaay
"Om tujhe abhi bhi lagta hai vo khush nahi hai are you serious?😦
"Shivaay tune shaayad dhyaan nahi diya par Maine diya Anika ki awaaz se saaf pata chal raha tha ki vo ro rahi thi. Kya tu usse pyaar nahi karta ya phir tu uspe vishvaas nahi karta aur agar nahi karta tobhi mujhe meri Gauri aur Anika Bhabhi par pura vishvaas hai.😖😤
"Nahi Om tu to aisa mat bol main Akela pad jaunga.p ls tu aisa mat bol." Said with tears.
Now they both headed back to OM. And after so much of pressure they said "do whatever you want to do."

And they went to Shivaay's room. There Shivaay shouts as if somebody has done a crime against him. "How mom just do this to me I mean us. We have a sister and a brother relation to the girls we are forced to marry. And even Anika is also not answering my calls.
At Kapoor Mansion
Anika just took a glance on her phone she was shocked to see 69 missed calls from Shivaay😱. Just then Gauri spoke
"Anika 69 missed calls I am afraid that if Shivaay do something wrong to himself then whole blame would be on you. I think we should drop this plan. aakhir agar wo ghar a gaye to?
"No Gauri we can't do this. Maine yeh plan bahot mushkil se banaya hai aur rahi baat unke ghar aane ki to aane do Anika Roy Kapoor kisi se bhi nahi darti!😡
Just then Sahil comes and says 2 din baad shaadi hai aur phir shaadi ke baad sari rasmein ab to khush jobs dono? And Gauka nodded with yes and hugged Sahil. Sahil was in tears so Gauka asked the reason "kuch nahi vo shaadi ke baad tum mujhe chod kar chal jaaogi phir mujhe bhool ja.." and Gauka spoke in between"nahi Bhai aaj to aapne yeh baat bol di par aaj ke baad yeh baat aapki zubaan to door khyaalo mein bhi nahi aani chahiye.

Precap: shivaay meets Anika and Om tries to meet Gauri on the day of marriage.