CHAPTER 12

Hi guys.......
First of all am really sorry for not updating since a very long time....... But what can I do my college started and was trying to cope up with the new routine so I was not able to write the story further and also coz nothing was coming up in my mind.....
Now enough of my bak bak
Here u go with the next chapter....
Hope u enjoy it.....
________________

Anika was so busy in her work that she didn't even realised that Shivaay was standing at the door smiling at her......... rather he was smirking at her because he got to know how to pacify her.

Shivaay closed the door of their room and took baby steps towards Anika and by the time Anika realises that Shivaay was somewhere near her it was too late ........ she turn around just to find a smirking Shivaay standing as she turns she disbalances herself and now is in the protective embrace of her loving husband who had now promised to himself that whatever may come he will not let her down at any cost coz now if letting her down this time would result in loosing her forever which was not tolerated by THE SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI coz the thing which belongs to him is his only and Anika was one such possession of THE SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI which cannot afford to lose .

While Shivaay was lost in his own thoughts his lady love's eyes were shut and was ready to experience the pain as soon as she hits the floor but here it is something else she doesn't feel anything hard so she opens her eyes slowly just to find a pair of bluish-green or bluish-grey (SORRY am always confused about his eyecolor so decided to write the both...... whatever it is I like both the shades ........😂😂😂) Anika was so lost in those eyes that she didn't even realise their position. Winds also seeing their timings started to blow and some of her hair strands were blocking the beautiful view of her face so Shivaay gently moved them behind her ears. His mere touch sent shivers down her spine feeling the pleasure of his touch after long time she didn't resist it though her mind wanted to but her, her love overpowered her mind and she tightly closed her eyes...... Shivaay was happy to see the same effect on her which he had a long time ago...... Both relishing the moment came back to reality Shivaay made her stand properly....

This time Shivaay wanted to play with her so he started to move close to her as he was moving towards her Anika was moving back after few steps Anika's back hit the counter of the open cupboard ....... Now she was between Shivaay and the cupboard........ Due to their close proximity her breathing became uneven, her eyes shut tightly and blood made its way to her cheeks painting them to extreme shades of red Shivaay was just enjoying this ....... He slid his one hand on the waist as she was wearing a crop top and her pajama for the night....... her eyes wide open after this act of his he reached to her ears and whispered " I just came to take my clothes from here........." he came face to face just to see her face and as expected her eyes closed tightly and her cheeks in the darkest shade of red he again went to her ear and said in the most sweet but husky voice " Anika stop blushing otherwise.......u remember what I told u before leaving the room " reality stuck her and her eyes wide open coz she knew what he meant and what he can to just to pacify her .......

Shivaay took his clothes and went to the washroom leaving a shocked Anika in the room while was just trying to register what has happened just now she was confused whether she should be happy that Shivaay was trying his best to manaofy her or should be angry on him for not believing her about he situation 9 months ago or sad that she cannot forgive right away tell him that she missed him a lot in these 9 months when she wanted him to be by her side every single second in these 9 months......

she closed the cupboard and went out of the room she marched towards Om's room to take Anay with her. On reaching there she saw Om sitting alone so she thought of talking with him coz for her Om is not only Shivaay's brother but also her best friend. Om was in his own thoughts he was happy that Anika has returned back to OM after 9 months time on the other hand he was tensed what if Anika comes to know about Gauri's condition which she has kept before him and the family after Anika left. His thoughts were when there was knock on the door . He went upto there and opened the door just to find a confused Anika standing on his door. Om asked her to come inside.