Chapter 2

Chapter 2
Lauren: Thanks for the dinner Camila, it was awesome.
Camila: l think the same, but it was awesome because you were there Lauren.
They were still in Camila's car, outside the house Lauren shared with her friends.
Before Lauren could get out of the car, Camila locked the doors.
Lauren: l don't want to think you're going to kidnap me...
Camila: l would Lauren, not like the rest, l'd be to have you with me forever, but before that l want my true gratefulness.
Lauren: And how do l give you that?
Camila: Kiss me.
Lauren approached Camila, and she took Lauren by the waist with her left hand and her face with the right hand.
Her eyes were already closed and her lips brushing, when they finally came close enough, the kiss started slowly but exciting.
Time passed and after leaving the kiss to breathe and keep going, the kiss got intense, lust and wish, Camila approached even more to Lauren and Lauren put her hands on both sides of Camila's black americana.
They moved away and for the first time Lauren felt daring by asking.
Lauren: Shall we go to your apartment?
Camila: Let' go.
Camila started the engine and quickly drove off Lauren's street to her apartment, which was not so far away.
Meanwhile, Lauren kissed Camila's neck and stroke her notorious erection; when they reached the parking lot, Camila got out and opened Lauren's door quickly, they got into the elevator and went to the last floor.
Camila wasn't still in her bedroom with Lauren when she had undressed her.

Camila: l think l found something better than your painting.
Lauren: And what is that?
Camila: You, naked...
Lauren approached Camila and helped her take her clothes off, when they both were naked they went to the second floor and Camila carefully laid Lauren on the bed.
Lauren: Camila...- came out in suplication and in a moan, but there was something more.- Wait... I.- Camila didn't wait and reached for a condom and when she was about to enter inside Lauren Camila heard something she wasn't expecting.- l'm virgin.
Camila: ¿What?
Lauren: l'm sorry.- She started crying and Camila took her into her arms and pulled her close.
Camila: Don't apologize little princess... But do you want to continue?
Lauren: Yes.
Camila: Do you want me to be your fisrt time?
Lauren: Yes, although it may be a little crazy... Because we just met, but l want to Camila.
Camila pulled apart of the embrace, when she got on her feet, she searched for some things in her bathroom, returned with some candles, she lighted them and put a soft light in her bathroom, the needed one to make the atmosphere more romantic.
Lauren: lt wasn't neccessary Camila.
Camila: lt is, Lauren...it's your first time and l have the pleasure it'll be with me as it is, not the way l was going to do it.- Lauren just nodded and Camila placed her in bed.
They kissed softly and gently, slowly, but as the first kiss they shared, exciting.
Camila kissed several times Lauren's shoulders and collarbones until she reached her breasts.
Those perfect breasts, with that pink nipple that made Lauren' skin even whiter, Camila reached out to kiss both breasts, dedicating her time just to the right breast with her mouth while her hand played with the left one.
She bit, licked and passed her tongue repetidly until the nipple stayed erect and hard, then she kissed all the breasts' surroundings, when she finished she did the same with the left breast.
This woman is really worth it, though Lauren, who was so excited that when her sex and Camila's dick stroke lightly she had her first orgasm, something Camila enjoyed a lot, not only did she hear, she tasted...
When Lauren reached her orgasm, Camila went down to her sex and left several kisses on her thighs, she reached Lauren's centre and started licking off the orgasm she had had.
Camila: You taste so nice, Lauren, so much l want to be the only one who tastes it.
Lauren: Only... y-you, ahh, Camila.- Camila smiled and passed her tongue again all over her little princess' sex.
She kissed several times Lauren's centre before returning to her lips, she looked her in the eyes and it was like Lauren understood her, she nodded and Camila got her dick and positioned it in Lauren's entrance.
Camila took Lauren's hands and intertwined them with hers at her sides, Camila moved her hips to start entering in Lauren and she saw how she made grimaces of pain while she entered, when Camila was about to enter completely she noted Lauren's tears by her cheeks and she kissed them away to then kiss her on the lips.
Camila: Don't worry princess, it'll end.- Lauren nodded, she feels so stupid for crying, but Camila makes the pain go away quickly.
Lauren: You can move.
Camila started moving slowly, going out of Lauren until leaving just the top, the moving of their hips was perfect, not too fast or too slow.
Camila was treating Lauren like a princess, although they may be strangers, since the first contact they both shared, they've been connected.
The thrusts made the bed squeak, but it didn't matter at all; both bodies were more than sweaty, enjoying every touch.
Definitely Camila wanted this for a long, long time...
But she didn't want to give her heart out once again.
On the other hand Lauren was ready to give it all, she knew it was wrong that her first time was like this with Camila, but she didn't regret it, she thinks in how stupid it could've been with her ex-boyfriend Luis Felipe, that boy just wanted her in the bed because of a bet, but she was sure Camila would really appreciate her and they'd reach to more than one night together.