Chapter 12

Lauren: Thanks for being here Camz.

Camila: You asked for it, even though it was familiar, l liked being with you and your family today.

Lauren: You're the best.

Camila: You make me better.

...

Dinah: Congrats Lauren, finally legal... to drink, although the party spoiler won't let you have too much, l'm glad you're here.

Lauren: Thanks DJ, but, lsn't it weird for you to be here and not make huge parties?

Camila: We were at high school princess, now we're... but, l'm more mature, just our friends.

They were at Dinah and Camila's apartment, exactly in the kitchen, preparing some drinks for later when everyone would arrive, Troy and Ally would also go, so the group would be complete, Camila asked for pizza and Sushi for dinner, because although they'd drink a little bit, Camila didn't want for Lauren to have a bad moment.

Camila: l don't want you to drink more than enough...when they're all gone l got plans for us.- She whispered in her ear while under the table, Camila caressed Lauren's inner thigh, reaching her entrance, which was more than wet.- l like it this way... ready for me.

Lauren: You provoke me Camz.

Camila: So do you.- Camila took Lauren's right hand and placed it upon her shaft that was hard against her jeans.

Lauren: Do you wanna play with fire Camz?

Camila: if a sexy fireguard is going to come to switch it off, l can burn my whole body.

...

Normani: Happy birthday bestie.

Lauren: Thanks for being here.

Vero and Normani just after entering hugged Lauren, they were the first ones to arrive along Vanessa, to Dinah and Camila's department.

Dinah: Come in girls, dinner and drinks are served.

Camila was sitting on the one place couch, on her left side, on the bigger couch were Troy and Ally talking happily about their baby.

Camila: l'm very happy for both of you, the baby will be filled with love having you both as parents.

Ally: Thanks Camila... in fact, Troy and l want to ask you something in particular.

Camila: Go on, l'm listening.

Troy: You know cousin, we talked it through it and we reached the conclusitn that you'll be godmother of our baby.

Camila: l'd be an honor, l love you, and it's something you already know Ally, you were and will always be my best friend.

Ally: Thanks Mila, l knew you'd like the idea.

Camila: Like it? I love it, l feel very excited about your pregnancy and about me having, thanks to you, the pleasure of taking care of the baby as my godson.

Troy: Or goddaughter...

Camila: Whatever it is, it'll be an honor.

Lauren came in with her friends to the saloon and the rest os them waved hello, they congratulated the future parents, Lauren went to Camila and sat on her laps, making Camila hug her tight by the waist and kissing her left shoulder, Lauren gave her a sweet smile, she went further and pecked her lips.

Lauren: Thank you.

Camila: l just wanna make you happy little princess.

...