Chapter 4

Lauren was stepping in when Normani came out of the hallway and saw her.
Normani: Where the hell were you Lauren?, Vero and I have been calling you since yesterday afternoon.
Lauren: l was with Camila.
Normani: The girl who took you to dinner? You're really crazy... The surest thing is that you'll never see her again.
Lauren: What's your problem? I'm almost 21, l know what I'm doing with my life.
Normani: And being with a stranger is something you can control? Lauren... I don't want you to get hurt.
Lauren: She won't, maybe we'll see today...
Normani: To have sex like the last night.
Lauren: How come you know l had sex with her last night?
Normani: When she was talking with you at the exposition, she had lusty eyes, it's obvious that she gave or said something to have sex with you.
Lauren:  Let me inform you she made love to me, she was delicate and romantic...
Normani: That's the least... She was able to have sex with you and you gave her your V-card, l hope you don't regret it in the future Lauren.
Lauren: l won't, Camila's worth it.
Normani: You should talk to Vero... She went to her practices worried about you.
Lauren: I'll call her, l just need to charge my phone.
Normani: Okay... And please, tell her to bring some lunch...
Lauren: Chicken wings and sushi?
Normani: Perfect.
Lauren: Fine, I'll call her.
...
Dinah: Why don't you tell her the truth?
Camila: So that they can play around with my heart and only be part of my enterprise? No thanks Dinah... When the time arrives I'll tell her myself, I'll tell her all what l went through, l know she'll be able to understand me.
Dinah: And what if she doesn't forgive you?
Camila: Why wouldn't she?
Dinah: You're comparing her with a bitch, Don't you think she'll feel the same?
Camila: l don't treat her that way, being honest, l wanna know her... At dinner last night, it was... Fantastic, we talked about plenty of things, we didn't talk about our family... But l want to, l want to know her, l want her to love me.
Dinah: Do you want to fall in love with her?
Camila: No... It's not about wanting, with that smile it's impossible not to do it.
Dinah: l think it's working.
Camila: l think the same.
...
Vero: What does Camila says? Is she coming?
Lauren: She said yes, but l wonder if she'll be uncomfortable with  her cousin and friends to come.
Vero: You know she won't, the more the merrier, also, who knows... It may be one of her friends is pretty and Normani may be lucky.
Normani: Stop fucking around Iglesias... Lauren having sex with Camila doesn't mean I'll do the same with one of her friends!
Lauren: Thanks Mani.
Normani: l just wanna take care of you...l know how sensitive you get when you heart breaks, l told you how stupid Luis Felipe was and still you agreed being his girlfriend...
Vero: Normani stop... You just make Lauren feel shitty.
Lauren: No... Mani's right... I'll talk today with Camila and end all of this.
...
Camila: l think that your friend Normani hates me...
Lauren: She's just difficult to get along with Camz, she took care of me when they once broke my heart... She doesn't want that to happen again.
Camila: Why didn't you tell me?, I'm sorry they did that to you little princess...- Camila hugged Lauren and kissed her forehead.
An hour has gone by inside a luxurious restaurant down in Brooklyn, everyone os getting along, but since Camila sat beside Lauren, Normani didn't stop throwing hateful looks to Camila.
Camila: I'll take care of you little princess.- Lauren was ready to finish Cama, but at the last minute she couldn't; not only did she pay the bill, but she gave Lauren an enormous buket of flowers, she couldn't end something that hadn't begun, adding up Camila was very romantic and was winning Lauren's love.
Camila and Lauren were talking calmly until was girl stayed looking at Camila, something that bothered Lauren, but she didn't say anything because Camila stood up and went towards the girl to hug her ans kiss her cheek.
Normani saw everything and then looked at Lauren, to say "l told you so", Dinah also stood up and headed to Camila and the girl.
They were laughing a little and Camila alongside the girls went to the table.
Camila: Sorry for not presenting her, l has years without seeing her, she is Vanessa, an old School friend.
Vanessa: It's a pleasure.- All the presents said hi ans presented themselves, Vero was the one who most paid attention to the girl, she'll probably want something, Lauren thought.
Camila told how did they met, it seema like Vane, as she calla her, is a nerd, as she has Lauren's age, but ended her career earlier because since secondary she has been advanced, the girl was also from Miami.
Lauren: l think we have to talk.
Camila: Are you free tonight?
Lauren: l don't know.
Camila: Lauren... Please, l want to know about you.
...
Camila went out of her car and opened Lauren's door, they walked to the elevator, during the walk none of them said anything, Lauren was pissed off about the brunette's attitude, Camila was pissed off because she didn't understand why was Lauren acting this way.
They reached Camila's floor, she let Lauren exit first.
Lauren went to the couch, she left her things on the coffee table in front of her and sat on the couch.
Camila: Do you want something to drink?
Lauren: Please, Do you have some juice?
Camila: Yes... Let me give you some and then we talk.- Camila went to the kitchen, prepared the glass of juice for Lauren and returned to the salon.
Lauren: Thank you Camila.- Camila handed her the glass, but felt like a stabbing pain when she said Camila and not Camz.
Camila: What do you want to know Lauren?
Lauren: Where are you from and why do you live here?
Camila: I was born in Cuba, I'm cuban-mexican, mi das is a great lawyer ans has several Buffets in Florida, since I'm 18 l haven't seen them because he kicked me away... I live here since l enteres college with Dinah...
Lauren: Why did he kick  you from home?
Camila: He wanted me to study the same as him, but l once again let him down when l told him what l wanted.
Lauren: You once again let him down... What do you mean?
Camila: He wanted his first child to be a boy... I don't fit with an exact gender Lauren..