Chapter 15

Andy's POV

Breaking up with Juliet was the best thing that ever happened to me today. I didn't have to hear her whiny voice constantly, she wasn't constantly lying to me, she wasn't constantly calling me to make sure I wasn't cheating when I know she's been cheating on me every time I go on tour. Anyway, I followed the doctor back and gave some blood.

"Perfect match." The doctor told me. I still wonder how everybody except CC knew what bloodtype I was. "What was your name again?" He asked me.

"Andrew Biersack." I whispered. He smiled sadly at me.

"I'm sorry about your sister." Then he left. More thoughts came to my mind. Snow could be my sister and I never knew. Actually this all makes sense now, she's almost the same height as I am, she has the same colour of hair that I did as a baby, it's curly too, just like mine is if I don't flat iron it, anyways again, she also has the same icy blue eyecolour that I do. It all made sense now.

**★***★***★**★***★***★**★***★***

"Somebody better fucking explain." I demanded, sitting down beside Ashley. "About what I don't know about my family."

"Get comfortable Andy." Tony sighed. "This will take awhile.

"Your parents had 2 kids, twins, Andrew Dennis Biersack, and Snowflake Rayne Biersack. Your parents only wanted you, so they left Show on the porch to a Foster home, with a name card that said her name, a file with all her information and a letter for Snow to read when she turned 15. Your parents raised you, thinking that you were an only child." Dryden started saying.

"You aren't though, while you were being raised by loving parents, your twin sister was being abused in a Foster home." Devin added.

"Have you ever felt like a part of you was missing?" Beck asked. I nodded slowly, I felt like that all the time growing up, my parents always told me I was delusional though. "That part was your twin sister."

"Did you feel a connection with Snow?" Tony asked. "Like ever on this on tour so far."

"Ya, when she was stabbed it was like I felt her pain as well." I whispered.

"Twin bonds." Jinxx muttered beside me.

"You and Snow have always been connected, your parents have been lying to you all your life, you are not an only child." Devin finished.

"Wow." I mumbled, leaning forwards. "Excuse me." I said, getting up. I walked put of the hospital, pulling my phone out along the way. I dialed the number I didn't want to even think of right now and pressed call, holding my phone up to my ear.

"Hello." Came my mothers voice.

"Hi mom." I said through clenched teeth.

"Andy." She squealed.

"Hello son." My dad said.

"Hey dad." I leaned up against the wall and slid to the ground.

"Shouldn't you be doing a show right now?" Mom asked.

"I should be."

"Then why aren't you?" Dad asked.

"Emergency with another band, all of us wanted to be there for them."

"Oh, why are you calling us though, you only call us on special occasions." Mom asked.

"Am I not allowed to call my loving parents and ask them a serious question?" I asked.

"Why are you being like this Andrew?" Dad asked.

"Being like what?" I asked. "Rude? Well I have for the both of you." I took a deep breath and blew it out slowly. "Why have you been lying to me for almost 23 years?" I heard mom suck in a breath and dad swear under his breath.

"We haven't been lying to you sweety." Mom said sweetly. "Why would you think that we were?"

"Oh I don't know, I just got told what I didn't know about my life." I said. "Do you know what that something is?"

"We don't know what you're talking about Andrew." Dad sighed.

"Cut the bullshit." I demanded. "Why the fuck didn't you tell me that I had a twin sister?" Mom stifled a sob and dad groaned.

"You don't have a twin sister Andrew, we've been over this." Dad lied.

"Stop the lying." I almost screamed. "I saw my twin sister with my own eyes, I looked right into her blue eyes and saw a complete replica of me in girl form, don't try to say that I'm delusional again, I just gave blood to save my sisters life, the doctor even told me himself, and I quote, 'I'm sorry about your sister'. Can you explain that to me?"

"Look Andrew, we didn't want to tell you because we didn't want her." Mom sighed. "Girls are so filled with drama, when they turn 12 or older, every single month is complaining."

"You're a girl mom." I shot back. "Do we not want you anymore because every single month it's complaining?" I gritted my teeth together. "Snowflake is the most amazing girl ever, you would know that if you raised her, and nor let her get abused in a Foster home." I was almost crying now.

"We didn't know." Dad croaked.

"You didn't know." I repeated. "Well right now, my twin sister and your only daughter is dying of blood loss and you probably don't even care." I hung up and cried into my knees. "Even if I didn't know you were my sister, please don't die."

A/N

Poor Andy got lied to :-( well, this is chapter 15, I actually didn't know what to do for this chapter until I thought, hey, why not let Andy finally find out about Snow. So this is how it turned out. Comment vote and fan me. Love you all. PS, I don't care if he didn't really have blonde hair as a child, he does in my book.