Chapter 26

Snow's POV

Jayde and I walked around the mall, buying little things until we came across a piercing parlor thing. Jayde looked over at me and I nodded. We ran inside and stood by the counter, waiting for some one to come up to us. A girl finally did and smiled at us.

"What kind of piercings would you like?" She asked.

"I would like another lip piercing to make spider bites." I told her.

"Can I get angel bites please?" She asked. The girl behind the desk and I both smiled and nodded. The lady wrote something down as we sat in the waiting room. 10 minutes passed until she called the both of us back. She pierced Jayde's lip first and then did mine. I looked in the mirror and smiled.

"Thank you for this." Jayde told me as I payed.

"Anything for the future Mrs.Stevens." I teased making her blush and punch me playfully.

"Shut up!" She screamed trying to cover her blush as we left the shop. I laughed and grabbed her hand, leading her towards the food court. Somebody ran into me, knocking all 3 of us to the ground.

"I'm so sorry." I know that voice.

"Hadley?!" I asked, getting up and moving the curly red hair from her face. Her green eyes showed sadness.

"Oh Snow." She sighed hugging me tightly. "I got kicked out of my apartment and I thought maybe you could help me, I only need a place to live for about a month or so." I nodded.

"Come on, by the way, Hadley this is Jayde, Jayde this is Hadley." I introduced them and they started talking. It had stopped raining but was still damp. I ran to the drivers seat of my car. Hadley got into the back and Jayde got into the passenger side. "So Hadley you're going to explain everything to me later right?" I asked her, looking at her through the mirror while putting my key in the ignition. She gulped and nodded. I started driving while Jayde picked another song off my phone.

"This is your house!?" Hadley asked, looking at it in amazement as I pulled into the driveway. I laughed and opened the garage door. I pulled into it slowly and parked. We all got out and Hadley was looking around in amazement as me and Jayde laughed. I opened the front door and screamed throughout the house. Tony came running first, hiding behind me as the others came running after him.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I said something a little to..." Tony mumbled. "I don't even know the word but now they're all angry at me." I looked at all of them and their expressions softened.

"Did he hurt you?" Andy asked playing the big brother card.

"Why would Tony hurt me?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Ya!" Tony screamed, standing like me, but cowering away when he saw Andy's look.

"I'm fine Andy, and I got friends." I said and moved aside so they could see Hadley.

"HADLEY!" Andy screamed, running over and hugging her.

"Hadley, you gonna explain to me now?" I asked when she let go of Andy. She nodded and followed me to the living room.

"It started after the concert."

A/N

Sorry all of these chapters are so fucking short, I'm really sorry. I have no ideas again. I'm starting to think tat this book is gonna end soon, like very soon, but I still have lots of ideas for this. Anywhore, I love you guys. Bye my sprinkles