nine

a/n
This chapter is just (badly written) smut. So, if you're not okay with that. Don't read this.

We didn't eat dinner. Her thighs were on either side of my head. I was drowning in euphoria. The sound of skin against skin and her moans were the only sounds in the cold hotel room. Her fingers curled into my hair. My senses were being invaded by the breathy sounds coming from her parted lips and the taste she was leaving on my tongue. Her thighs clench around my head and I'm trapped between her body. Not that i would have it any other way.

I grasp at her hips as she bucks them up and moan into her. My nails dig into her skin almost definitely leaving a mark. Her fingers are in my hair. Pulling and yanking at the strands. Which only causes my moans to become more frequent. Her breaths are becoming heavier until she's practically panting and her thighs loosen their hold on my head just a little bit. Then, her moans become louder and her fingers dig into my hair a bit harder. She releases and I move away from her so I can see the masterpiece laying before me.

Her breaths even out and her thighs release me. I lick at my lips as she stares at the ceiling. Eyes blown wide with lust and maybe something else. She finally looks down at me and our eyes lock. I crawl up her body to connect our lips. Her hands grip my waist and mine hold her cheeks. I wish time would stop and I could just be in this moment forever. Bodies entangled and eyes locked. She's my favorite place.