1. A dead end.

"Jimin! Come on, I need help. Now!"

The boy finally stopped staring into nothingness and moved from his seat. He knew that if he didn't go right away, he'd be stuck with cleaning all night. Either that or one of his best friends would find out why he was so serious and sad lately. The first sounded better, but rather neither.

"Ah, there you are! Finally!"

The older male grabbed his arm and pulled him behind a free counter.

"Okay, let's see here...hm...well, I guess you can do the cream then. I'll handle the biscuit."

He smiled one of his dazzling smiles and turned around to his own counter, to finish mixing the batter for the biscuit.

"YAH! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT-YOU DON'T ENTER THE KITCHEN, EVEN NOT TO HELP ME OUT, WHEN I DON'T ALLOW IT!"

Another guy, covered in flour and a bit of batter, stood behind an empty batter bowl. He was one of Jimin's friends too, but younger than the other.

"I'm so sorry, Jin. But I swear, I really didn't mean it"

He got hit on the head with a ladle, making him shut up and sigh, lowering his now aching head. Jin sighed right after him, shaking his head and putting away his ladle, trying to focus on his batter again.

"You know, this is like an impossible thing for you to understand. Yes, I know," He said, answering whatever the younger was about to say," you only wish to help me. But this just isn't safe. What if there will be another fire? Or what if, you cut yourself once more? Namjoon, sweetie, I know you don't mean bad, but this really isn't a place for you. Okay?"

He looked into the other males eyes, trying to not sound too stern, but reather pleading.

"Yes, I know. I won't do it again..."

He sighed once more, before exiting the kitchen, leaving the two others on their own.

"Oh dear, oh dear..."

As the two had had their small dialogue, the youngest present had just watched them in silence, wishing he could talk to someone like that. He knew his two friends had a very, very strong bond between them and, in all honesty, it didn't even surprise him.

What did surprise him was the fact it was so easy. They had, apparently just met on the street, talked for a bit, enjoyed their chat, exchanged numbers and then hung out to talk again. and that was it. No beating around the bush, no hiding feelings. Just a straightforward, moving relationship.

"Jimin, if you're done, could you please go over the tables? You can then go home, if you're done. It's quite late outside, so don't loiter around for too long, okay?"

Without even thinking much, the creme had been finished, just like that. Jin had his biscuit ready as well, the cake just simply had to be put together and decoreated.

"Okay, I will do that. Night!"

"Night!"

He indeed went over the tables, but couldn't help but slip into his deep thoughts once again.

Should I have been more straightforward?

Was I too shy, too awkward, for my own good?

Did I not express myself clearly enough?

And with these thoughts, he went on to his 9:30 eveing bus, walked home from the bus stop, washed himself for a bit way too long and went asleep.

But not before the decorative marine blue letters perfectly laying on the pure white cake were, once again, before his eyes.

Congrats, Je Rim and Yoongi.