6. Wake up.

There were so many good choices for the pics to put up here and I almost couldn't make up my mind, I cry ;-;

Anyways, I thought it should be said: two years have passed since the wedding day. Just so things would make a bit more sense. Hopefully

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Yah, I already told you guys, I'm not coming!"

"But it will be so much fun.."

Hobi pouted as Jimin just shook his head. There was supposed to be a class members get together next week and all his friends were anticipating it. Even thought it was originally supposed to be just their own class, most of the people from the other high school classes were coming. Those who studied in years 2014, 2015 and 2016 were allowed to come, so even the youngest from their squad, Jungkook, promised to definitely come.

"We were going to gather up the old squad! You can't say no to this, it won't happen again any time soon..."

Jimins thoughts went back to the days they were still studying in school, back to the times they used to hang around after school, just having fun  with each other. It was just them, seven dorks, usually hanging in  their empty classroom or, better yet, their 'squad quarters'-an old empty music room, with a piano and a backroom. No one came there anymore so they moved an old sofa there and even got some old lockers for personal belongings, not to mention a bif table for lunch. They weren't bad guys, just people who used to have not that many friends. So, they got to know each other during school. Some got closer than others, due to being there from the beginning but soon enough, they all knew each other well, like a...family. 

He smiled a bit, remembering how they used to DIY the classroom to make it more comfortable and had to make sure Namjoon, their squad leader, wouldn't ruin anything. Also the one time they celebrated Easter together, and even that one New Years eve, when Jungkook got depressed and they just partied together, laughing and laughing...

He sighed, looking out of the window. All those memories made him nostalgic, happy...and also sad. Not only did memories of the whole squad come back, memories of him came back as well.

"Fine, I'll come. But just for our squad."

Hoseok smiled, patting his friends back and then putting out his fist. They fist pumped, just like their squad used to do. It was a precious gesture, for both of them. 

hobi left Jimin with his thoughts, after looking back at him one more time.

I know, Jimin, I know. It still hurts.

Meanwhile, said male was still gazing out, thinking about a certain someone.

Would he recognize me? Will he even come?

Heh, probably not.

Right?

*****

난 지금 무엇을 찾으려고 애를 쓰는 걸까 ?
난 지금 어디로 쉬지않고 흘러가는가 ?

*****

What am I trying to find right now?
Where am I going, without rest right now?

*****

It's not like I liked you anyways. I was just stupid.

It really did not mean a thing to me. Just the hormones of youth.

That's all. That's it.