CHAPTER 5: Rude Awakenings

Black hat expected to see another dream, but the potion was growing weak, and he was fading out of the dream verse. Black hat was completely and utterly distracted by the image of Flug's dream, that he hadn't even realized he was waking up.

"BOSS!" He heard a shriek. It didn't even take a second before Dementia was at the end of his bed, furious. 

"WHO IS IT?" She screamed, her arms flailing angrily.  "How'd you even get in here?" He blinked groggily, face-palming.  Dementia pushed down on his bed, her eyes narrowing, "WHO. IS. IT?"

Black hat simply rolled his eyes, "Whatever, Dementia." He sighed, "Now get out of my room." He looked at her in all seriousness. Boy, how he wanted to punch her in the face for just coming into his room. Dementia mumbled something as she backed away. She bumped into the door before slinking out, her eyes locked on Black hat with suspicion. 

 "Whatever." He rolled his eyes, shoving himself out of bed. The dream Flug had still laid in his mind. What could it have meant?

///////////

Flug sat in his lab, happy to get a refreshed sleep from all of the work. He took out his most recent blueprint, staring at it blankly. Just as he was about to reach for the parts necessary, the lab door opened. He almost jumped, thinking it was Black hat, but only a distressed Dementia came out.

"Flug! Black hat doesn't like me!" Dementia shrieked. Dr. Flug just rolled his eyes. She was clueless. He would never like her. 

"C-Can't you go bother s-someone else?" He leaned on the table, trying to focus on his work. He had to get this blueprint done. 

"But he LIKES someone!" She whined, sliding on the table over to him. "You have to help me find out!" She cried again. "I'm sure he's just saying that." Flug felt something spark up in his chest. Black hat liked someone else? Maybe he had some sort of chance? He smiled under his paper bag, looking to Dementia.

"Whatever. G-Get out p-please?" He stuttered out, almost drowning in his thoughts and joy. 

/////

Some time later...

/////

Dr. Flug leaned back in his chair, exhausted. 

"Finally!" He stared at the gadget proudly. Before he could do anything, he heard a voice.

"It's done already?" Black hat spoke seriously.

"B-Boss! W-When'd you get here..?" He turned quickly, elbowing the gadget off the table.

"G-Gah! N-No!" He lept to side, catching the gadget by a few inches.

Black hat just blinked. 

"S-Sorry...Boss."

"We need to talk, Flug."

"....H-huh?"

//////////////////////

i think this is my longest chapter

chapter 6 is prob coming out today

i might stick with 1 or 2 a day

i write very fast ;;

hope you enjoy!!