Chapter 8: Realizations

"...?!" Flug almost fell out of his seat, the bag falling to his feet.

Black hat stared at Flug, confused.

"What?" Black hat

"C-cute?" Flugs cheeks lit up, and his eyes sparkled lightly. Flug smiled slightly, staring at Black hat.

Black hat suddenly realized what he had said. It came out before he could think. But he couldn't just say 'nevermind' to him? Before he could do anything else, Flug was wrapped around him. Flug was hugging him?

"T-Thanks so much! I-I never thought you'd e-even care!" he said while he hugged Black hat tightly. Black hat would usually toss him aside, like he does with dementia, but something in him didn't want to.

"I-I uh.." Black hat tried to say something, but he couldn't exactly do anything. He just stood there while Flug hugged him, blushing madly.

//////

Dementia stomped down the hall towards Black hats office. She was done with his crap. She was going to waltz in there and make him marry her. As she shoved the door open and opened her mouth to scream at him, she stopped and gasped.

"YOU LIKED FLUG THIS ENTIRE TIME??" Dementia gasped as she stared at the two hugging. Black hat stared at her, then back down to Flug. Flug blinked at dementia and then looked back up at Black hat. 

"I-well..uh." Black hat stared at Flug, who met his gaze, waiting for an answer.

"Do you?" Dementia narrowed her eyes angrily.

"I-I-yes." Black hat spat out, " I do."

////////

super freaking short ik

if you all like i have a side fic about flug getting injured and black hat has to take care of him

ask if you want to see it

enjoy!!